Where is my money?

• I registered on a website where I entered my Revolut account details
  • I transfered funds from my Revolut account to that website
  • After a couple of days the money was still not there, asked them what’s going on?
  • They replied with this on the 17th of August:

We have recently received a payment from you which due to our internal policies, our Risk team will be unable to process. This is because the payment has originated from an omnibus account […] We have now returned your payment to the account we have received the payment from.

• I’m still waiting for my money to show up on my Revolut account…

Where is my money Revolut???

In the excerpt of the support message, they have said that they have rejected the transaction due to instructions from their Risk department, and returned it to the original sender.

Therefore the funds have been sent back to the original sender.

I was the original sender. They sent back the money to my Revolut account. However, the money is not on my account…

Hola, @adrianm :slight_smile:

Rejected transactions can usually take up to 5 working days to be reflected, but this is longer than you have waited I guess :wink:

Did you get in touch with the in-app support team?

The other company did receive the money but they sent it back to me. So it’s not a rejected transaction.

I did contact the in app support team but they couldn’t help and archived the conversation.

Hola de nuevo, @adrianm,

Wow, so helpful :neutral_face:
Did you reach them on Twitter?

@anon33247966, could you help in this case? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I paid for a turbo transfer: a few days after it was supposed to arrive, still nothing. No support whatsoever. Disgusting.

Sure! Could you please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account @adrianm?