Where can I find my Revolut account details? 🔎

Hi there, Revolut Community :raising_hand_woman:t4:,

Expecting a payment? To receive payments from an external bank in your Revolut account, you’ll need to share your Revolut account details, like your IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code.

Where can I find my IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code in-app?

:arrow_right: Main account:

From your homescreen, tap ‘Details’

:arrow_right: Currency, joint, or savings account:

1. From your homescreen, tap ‘Accounts’
  2. Choose your currency, joint, or savings account
  3. Tap ‘Details’

For more information, you can check out this FAQ.

Why do I need to provide my account details?

For someone else to send money to you via a bank transfer, they’ll need your account details to make sure the payment reaches you as expected. Always make sure you’re referring to the correct account information in-app before sharing it. If the person sending you a payment uses the wrong details, it may result in delays, failed transfers, and unexpected fees.

:warning: It’s important to never share your account details with someone you don’t trust. In Brazil local bank transfers can only be made to an account under the same CPF. Otherwise, the transfer won’t go through.

We’re here to help! Any questions? Let us know in the comments :point_down:t2:

Please note; the info might vary depending on the user’s region. Make sure to choose the respective country before checking any FAQ link.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I have two questions about that:

1 - Will EU customers get US bank details in future (ACH) for USD currency?

2 - Can a resident in Brazil already have Revolut, using a Brazilian address and CPF tax number? Last time I’ve checked, Customer Service said no.

I have a travel Youtube channel directed to a Brazilian audience, and I regularly post my Revolut link there. But I don’t know if there is any point doing so.

2 Likes

Open a pro account and get payed with a QR code or by credit card :wink:

2 Likes

@alexfrmrio, Thanks for asking about ACH for EU users. As of now, the USD local account (Account number, ACH routing number, Wire routing number) is only available to US users. But don’t worry, we’ll definitely pass on your thought to our team for future consideration. :memo:

You can open an account with Revolut in Brazil by providing the following accepted documents:

1. Brazilian ID
  2. Brazilian Driver’s License
  3. Brazilian Passport
  4. RNE (foreigner’s ID document issued by Brazilian Government)
  5. Passport + Visa
  6. Provisional National Immigration Registration Document.

Look, who’s back! @JohnGB Revolut Pro is exclusively designed for freelancers and self-employed users. Personal payments cannot be received in your Pro account. To open a Pro account, you’ll first need to have a Personal account. Once you have a Personal account and pass our onboarding checks, you’ll be eligible to open a Revolut Pro account. Hope this helps! :hugs:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

@SG.Mandal
Why was this post put into watching notification automatically?
This has been happening to me recently with some posts, which sends me emails I don’t care.

Also I created a help post requesting help solving this issue and it was in pending state for some days and today it’s gone.

Please fix the issue!

2 Likes

Hello @pcostarg :wave: ,

Welcome back to our Community. As a valued member of our Community, you are receiving these notifications whenever someone replies to a topic. If you’d prefer not to receive these notifications, simply click on unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. :pray:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Every new topic that’s created by admins it automatically puts everyone as “Watching” and we get notifications for them.

We can change this option bottom left from Watching to Normal or whatever you choose.

But every new topic created does seem to tag everyone like it’s important we must see it.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Unsupported Countries

Yes I know the rules for a pro account I am freelance , but I understood tht the personal wanted to get payed by his Brazilian customers (youtube customers) !! So I assumed he was self-employed and so can open a pro account :hugs::wink: JohnGB

2 Likes

Exactly

This wasn’t like that, it started in the last few weeks.

At least twice a week I have to go to the new threads and mute them, so that I am not receiving emails.

I don’t want to unsubscribe, I want to only receive emails for threads where I have participated or that I have started.

Like it was before… :wink:

3 Likes

I turn all email notifications off, it’s just when I come in here there’s a ! to read.

2 Likes

There are a number of settings you can experiment with built in to the system to control notifications.

If you click on your user profile picture in the top right of the screen and then on the Profile option in the side pane and then preferences

you will be presented witjh these options:

Select from Emails, Notifications and Tracking to fine tune your requirements.

2 Likes

This is a misconfiguration of the default settings by the admins. On discourse forums, an announcement category should be set to “watching first post” not “watching”. That way people get notified about the announcement but not of the replies.

4 Likes

Hello everyone :wave: ,

Thanks a lot for letting us know about the notification emails you’re getting. No worries, we’re fully aware of it and actively working on fixing it.

Welcome back to our Community @pennyfox. :r:

SG | Community Team