When to get no fees £200 withdrawals?

By the way if you link your card,then top up is instant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool so how can I link my card please? You mean free instant bank transfers??:slight_smile: Oh. And must I withdraw that 200 in one go fee free or can I do it in smaller amounts to value total of 200?

Go top up - add card -fill all the necesary info .
You will get small transaction on your UK card and you will need to input 4 digit code which will show in transaction.
Will see it in statement. After that you verify 4 digit code in :r: app and after that all your top ups will be instant.

You can withdraw as you like :+1:
200gbp per rolling month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small transaction meaning fee? I read card transfers are not free…can you confirm if that is correct or not, please?

In Combodia there might be some ATM fees,not sure about that .
I would try withdraw smaller amount than 200gbp .

1 Like

Ares sorry if I confused you but don’t card top ups incur a fee? That is why I do bank transfer. Also I was asking if I need to withdraw 200 in one go to benefit for the once a month fee free…or can I do it in smaller amounts up to a total of £200 free monthly limit? :slight_smile:

It doesn’t inccur charges on my lloyds bank card … :slight_smile:
Cash withdrawal can done with small amounts aswell , fee free up to 200£ worth :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s excellent news. Cheers for that☺

Thanks everyone for your help. I read that there would be no fees to link my debit card so I tried it and instantly credited money to my account. Then I withdrew it from the ATM and was given perfect exchange rates and correctly charged 2% on the excess over the free transaction amount. Totally awesome and impressed! :grinning:

1 Like