when is silver coming to Revolut?

Gold is already there in Revolut. Any planning for Silver?

For now it’s only gold but I doubt they’d have given it its own section without other precious metals coming in the future

Is it not already available?

no. only gold is available currently

Silver is available now!

At least here in Sweden

2 Likes

In switzerland too. Nice

1 Like

Metal subscription (until August 12th) in :austria: … no silver available…

seems to be a by country rollout :slight_smile:

We need ETF’s first in trading, silver is such a bizarre thing to add when we don’t have basic access to ETF’s

1 Like

Can‘t confirm. I‘m on a :r: Premium Plan and Silver is not available for me.

Can it be that is only for metall?

1 Like

As I mentioned, it’s a rollout going by country (& i think it’s beta only rn)

UK currently has it, I’m a standard user and have it

Might be. As of right now, it appeared! Silver is available for me too.

We don’t need silver, we need ETF’s

1 Like

I agree. I would love to see the trading available in Switzerland… Does anyone know more about the ETA of that feature?

3 Likes

It’s muche more expensive Silver on Revolut. I have calculated a fee of 4,75%!! ETF on competitors app (based in uk) are cheaper.
Unfortunately After being a long time customer , it’s hard to say I am
Unhappy with revolut. Too many bad feedbacks. I have seen on a TV program in Switzerland about Revolut funds blocked. This is unacceptable!
I hope they will improve their service.At this moment, I am only using revolut for few bucks, I am very afraid of my fund being blocked for months

1 Like

same here… adding trading to Revolut Switzerland would be a mind blowing feature. You can forget all this negative press about Revolut in Swiss media, most of it is sponsored by the traditional trading companies like Swissquote and the banks. They will be the losers, Revolut Trading is more than welcome in CH!! please add it! will be the first one to promote it on social media.

1 Like