What's the issue with verifying identity?

Hi there

Why is it taking so long to verify my identity? I uploaded the ID and photo yesterday afternoon and it still hasn’t been verified.

Also I’m not getting any response from Support via the app either.

Reagrds

Peter

Hey @petersj77 :slight_smile:

It’s usually pretty fast but it might get stuck sometimes. If it’s taking longer than a day, you might want to consider reaching :r: through Twitter, as they’re usually able to speed things up :wink:

Thanks @juliopp, reached out to them on Twitter 3 hours ago and they haven’t responded there either.

Hi there.

I’ve responded & resolved your query on Twitter :slight_smile:

Hi,
Same issue here. I’m waiting for verifying my identity from yesterday. My account mail is dantziparu@yahoo.com.

me too im verify my account and waiting 2 days and not ready staying at 60%

Hi there
I signed up to the elder version of the app and I bought one of the sidemen cards but turns out I’m to young so if I was to sign up to the junior version would the money I have in my account be transferred and will the card work in that account?
Thanks

Hello,

I created my Revolut account two years ago, but I never used it. I wanted to start using it two weeks ago, I send my ID and the other stuff. Now, when I want to add money to my Revolut account by my credit card, Revolut stops the transfer. The same is happening when I try to buy crypto or other things. Revolut says that my account is limited.

Any ideas how to start use my account without limits?

Thank you.