What to do if you have problems logging in, a blocked account or need urgent support

Hi there. Seems like you managed to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Yes, a lady of your team helped me out, so thanks!

----- Цитат от andreas.kapsos (revolut@discoursemail.com), на
15.01.2018 в 13:36 -----

Hi there. Seems like you managed to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Hello.

My acount is blocked. I tried to place an order (which wasnt succesfull) and then i remembered that there was a message “Your first purchase must be with a pin code to unlock contactless” or something like that. I have been blocked for this? @AndreasK

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

Ok. Hope they contact with me soon cause the AppChat says about 24h waiting time! (Ευχαριστώ πάντως)

Parakalo :slight_smile: Anytime.

URGENT! Hello, blocked out of my account after trying to send money to US account. No idea why, account has worked great for other US accounts and NL account. Leaving for US tomorrow and now I guess my card and account will not work ?! please help urgently! 6 hour wait on app support :frowning:

@AndreasK
@jessicaszabla
My account got blocked when i was transferring money from it to my account in Coinbase.
i’ve transferred money before to Coinbase but this time it was with huge amount so my account got blocked it has been blocked for over 3 hours with no feedback from the online help.
can you help?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

hello!
I have used my private acount for some bussiness transactions. I didnt know that was forbidden. Im sorry. It wont happen again. can you unblock account?I will open a bussiness account. my name its joaquim antunes curado

i tired to use the chat but only one guy Omar answered and stoped anwerein yesterday…
thanks

Joaquim

Hi Joaquim, can you please send me a direct message?

Hello, my newly created account has been locked for 3 days now for security reasons after I transferred money from my 2 owned cards. There is no reply from chat support. Please tell me what other details are need in order to unlock the account? Thank you!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

@AndreasK my account was blocked for security reasons, and it’s impossible to reach out to Support. I have tried facebook messaging and was redirected to the App which says it will take hours before my query is even considered. Please get back to me ASAP I require access to my account.

Thank you

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Followed all of these steps, waited the 96 hours stated by you. No reply. No update.

Your account is fully active :slight_smile:

Hi, my account is blocked, it’s urgent, I have no cash, no food… Thanks please