What to do if you have problems logging in, a blocked account or need urgent support

Hi there. Seems like you managed to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Yes, a lady of your team helped me out, so thanks!

----- Цитат от andreas.kapsos (revolut@discoursemail.com), на
15.01.2018 в 13:36 -----

Hi there. Seems like you managed to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Hello.

My acount is blocked. I tried to place an order (which wasnt succesfull) and then i remembered that there was a message “Your first purchase must be with a pin code to unlock contactless” or something like that. I have been blocked for this? @AndreasK

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

Ok. Hope they contact with me soon cause the AppChat says about 24h waiting time! (Ευχαριστώ πάντως)

Parakalo :slight_smile: Anytime.

URGENT! Hello, blocked out of my account after trying to send money to US account. No idea why, account has worked great for other US accounts and NL account. Leaving for US tomorrow and now I guess my card and account will not work ?! please help urgently! 6 hour wait on app support :frowning:

@AndreasK
@jessicaszabla
My account got blocked when i was transferring money from it to my account in Coinbase.
i’ve transferred money before to Coinbase but this time it was with huge amount so my account got blocked it has been blocked for over 3 hours with no feedback from the online help.
can you help?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.