What to do if you have problems logging in, a blocked account or need urgent support

I don’t have access to my phone number right now
(it was stolen or lost, but I will get it back)

Your :r: account is linked to your phone number, but not to your SIM. Therefore, as soon as you recover access to your phone number, you should be able to log back in normally

However, if you still need urgent access to your account, you can click here

1 Like

I don’t have access to my phone number anymore
(it was stolen, lost or changed forever)

Your :r: account is linked to your phone number. Therefore, if you don’t have access to the phone number you used to create the account, you will need to get it changed by the support team. There are several ways to do this.

:one: Changed phone number
This should be the main option. In the app, in the login screen, right at the bottom, you should see a text saying “I changed my phone number”. Click it and a wizard will take you from there.

:two: In-app support chat
This is the backup way. In the app, try to log in with your original phone number. When you are asked for the PIN, instead of typing it, click the Forgot? button. Then, click the Support button on the top-right corner. Type live agent to be transferred to a :r: employee.
Keep in mind that exiting the app while in the chat will probably result in the loss of the chat session.

:three: Revolut Twitter or Facebook
If you face issues with the in-app chat, you can send a private message to :r:'s Twitter profile and they will help you. This is usually faster when the in-app chat is overcrowded. Aditionally, if you don’t have a Twitter account, you can also send a message through Facebook.

Click here to go to :r:'s Twitter profile, or click here to go to :r:'s Facebook messenger

:four: Contact the community leaders
When they are monitoring the forum, they solve any problem efficiently.
To ask them for help, just post in the forum and mention them by typing @AndreasK or @jessicaz. You can also try to send them a Direct Message, but this will not be an option if you just signed up in the community.

:five: Send an email
Revolut can also be contacted through this email adress: feedback(at)revolut.com

2 Likes

Changed phone and number
Cant log In to my account on app
New phone number!!
Need to change phone number on account
New number and in Canada - cannot access app
Lost phone and number. pls help
Changed phone number now i'm blocked out
I need to change my telephone number on account
New phone & bank acccount
Changing phone number!
Cannot sync revolut card
New phone, no old phone access

I logged in and my funds are gone

Your :r: account is linked to your phone number. There is a chance you typed a different or new phone number instead of the one you originally signed up with. If that is the case, contact the in-app support team and they will be able to help you.

You can reach :r:'s in-app support chat by tapping Help in the More tab of the app, clicking Chat with us and typing live agent when you’re greeted by Rita the robot.

If you are convinced this is not the case and that you are using the exact same phone number, click here

3 Likes

Clarification

I need to change my account’s phone number

If you are logged in into the app, you just have to go to the More tab of the app, tap Personal details and tap on your current phone number. A wizard will guide you from there.

If you are not logged in, click here

1 Like

My card was stolen and I can’t lock it from the app

In this case, urgently call +44 20 33 22 8352. You will be able to lock your card through this automated phone line after verifying some personal details.

If you find your card, you will be able to unfreeze the card from inside the app.

2 Likes

I need any other kind of urgent support

There are several options to contact :r:

:one: In-app support chat
This should be the main option. In the app, try to log in with your original phone number. When you are asked for the PIN, instead of typing it, click the Forgot? button. Then, click the Support button on the top-right corner. Type live agent to be transferred to a :r: employee.
Keep in mind that exiting the app while in the chat will probably result in the loss of the chat session.

:two: Revolut Twitter or Facebook
If you face issues with the in-app chat, you can send a private message to :r:'s Twitter profile and they will help you. This is usually faster when the in-app chat is overcrowded. Aditionally, if you don’t have a Twitter account, you can also send a message through Facebook.

Click here to go to :r:'s Twitter profile, or click here to go to :r:'s Facebook messenger

:three: Contact the community leaders
To ask them for help, just post in the forum and mention them by typing @AndreasK or @jessicaz. You can also try to send them a Direct Message, but this will not be an option if you just signed up in the community.

:four: Send an email
Revolut can also be contacted through this email adress: feedback(at)revolut.com

:five: Consider upgrading to Premium
Revolut Premium offers 24/7 priority support, and includes a free trial period. This might be an option to consider if you are in need of urgent help.
The trial can be easily cancelled through the in-app support chat within the trial period.

:six: Raise the issue to an official complaint
If you believe your issue has not been dealt with properly, you can formally ask for the form which will allow you to file an official complaint.
You can check :r:'s complaint policy here anytime

3 Likes

Account blocked need assistance asap please!
Live chat not working
Upload identification photo
Can’t top up with big amount
Deleting Duplicate Account - App dysfunction
Account blocked...where is the 24/7 support?
No answer in revolut helpdesk
Cannot log. Cannot get assistance
Announcing 24/7 customer support for everyone 😍📲
Announcing 24/7 customer support for everyone 😍📲
App constantly looking for login every few seconds
Help in app chat
In App Support Chat does not work on IOS 8.4.1
why does no one responding on the chat
No Customer Service At All, How can I save my funds from Revolut?
Waiting over 2 days on Support "chat"
You're holding £30,000 of my money!!!!!
Revolut not verifying my transfer
Phone number
Are they real or crooks? Acting like a Nigerian scam.
Revolut !!! SOLVED
No chat (support) response in 8 days. Did the company went under?
Is it possible to have someone on the the Revolut chat Apps ?
My card has been terminated when I was trying to activate it and upload my ID. How can I reactivate it please?
Still waiting for verification
Account still blocked after top-up verification and no answer from support or chat
Chat support is completely blank. Can't access my account as I have changed number.

I have been blocked out of my account

:r:, as any other financial entity, is subject to financial regulations. Those include requirements to Know Your Customers (KYC), and therefore your account might be suddenly and temporarily blocked. This can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 days (but doesn’t usually take this long). The process of unblocking is usually really smooth.

Keep in mind that using your own cards to top-up, using your :r: card “at home” first, and not directly when you’re travelling (and, in general, keeping a “normal/common” history of transactions) will decrease the probability of being locked out.

Keep also in mind that, if :r: considers your use of the service goes against their Terms Of Service and your account is closed, you will still be the owner of your money.

This sudden block is extremely unconvenient, and there are some ways to speed the verification process up in case it gets stuck:

:one: Submit all the information required with clear, well lit pictures
The chat will look unresponsive until an agent is assigned to your case. You’re not being ignored, but this might take a while.

:two: Revolut Twitter or Facebook
If your verification still takes too much or you need a faster processing, you can send a private message to :r:'s Twitter profile and they will help you. This is usually faster when the support staff is overcrowded. Aditionally, if you don’t have a Twitter account, you can also send a message through Facebook.

:three: Contact the community leaders

:four: Send an email

:five: Raise the issue to an official complaint
If you believe your issue has not been dealt with properly, you can formally ask for the form which will allow you to file an official complaint.
You can check :r:'s complaint policy here anytime

4 Likes

Account Blocked and no support - Help needed!
ACCOUNT BLOCKED NO ACCESS TO MONEY & NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE IN 24hr+!!
Your account is blocked!!
Blocked card - no support - travel in the morning
Nobody in chat?
I didn't receive the money from top up via UK bank transfer
There is no one answering the chat
Verification 1
Account locked, verification not working
Account locked for security reasons after top up
stuckk in document verification
Pending Verification for Months
Terrible Terrible Servive
Account is blocked for security reasons (?)
Account Blocked
Account 🔒
Account blocked,
Block Account - id was verified
Blocked account!!!!
Amateur Outfit Or What...No support after 2 days...BLOCKED ACCOUNT
In-App support won't answer my messages ...
Terrible Customer Service
No answer from online staff!!
unlock faster - Your account is currently blocked for security reasons
Very Bad experience - Verification Pedning
Blocked account help!!!
Account locked for identity verification

Extremely useful posts, @Juliopp :+1:

It would be very helpful if the moderators make this a pinned topic.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot, @Burns :smile:

I hope this will save time the next time someone asks about this (in about 4 minutes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

4 Likes

pinned #11
0 Likes

Need to speak to someone

0 Likes

Hi I really need help my account was blocked 2 days ago for reasons unknown. I have a balance and really need to access the money. I went through the verification process but i am still blocked. Chat support are not responding to me. Can someone please help? @AndreasK @jessicaszabla ??

2 Likes

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter!

0 Likes

I have used two physical cards I own (credit card and debit card) to top up my account and the first time it worked fine. After using for the second time one of the above cards, my account is blocked and asked me for card verification through a code in my bank statement, I have provided the code for both my cards and the app said that cards are now verified. However my account is still blocked. I will appreciate if you take a look please @AndreasK

0 Likes

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

0 Likes

I have exactly same problem. I made a pop-up and outgoing transactions with no problems at all. Actually I was really surprised how easy and painless all the process is :slight_smile: When I tried again my account has been blocked. Then provided the code from the bank statement, the system said that it is accepted and now the account is still blocked. 10 hours - no answer from the support :frowning:

Can you take a look please @AndreasK
Thanks!

0 Likes

Your accounts is fully active :slight_smile:

0 Likes

The support wrote me at night. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The same problem with me. My account is blocked for more than 5 hours and nobody has contacted me. Could you please check it up @AndreasK ?
Many thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Hi there. Seems like you managed to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

0 Likes