What happens if you reach money limit for the card?

The limit is something like £28,000 a year or something?

What happens if someone reaches this limit?
Do they get advanced notice when they reach £27,000 or something?

I certainly did but others have said they did not.
It’s best to assume it’s your responsiblity to check your progress towards your top up limit yourself - it is really easy after all.

1 Like

The limit is personal, so can vary from person to person. Best to check yours regularly in the app.

2 Likes

Aren’t you guys confusing card spending limit with personal top-up limit?

Card spending seems to be the same for everyone and is precisely:

Card spending is limited to £30,000 or equivalent per year with a sublimit of £5,000 or equivalent per 96 hours meaning that you cannot exceed £5,000 or equivalent in card spending in a 96 hour period. Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to £2,000 or equivalent per day.

These appear to be just fine for the vast majority of personal travel-related or foreign spending situations. Well, I’m super envious of someone who this limitation is an issue for. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Personal top-up limit is a different story, but then again you don’t need to spend all the money you’ve topped-up with a card. Can always transfer them instead.

1 Like

I assume the OP is talking about personal top up limit.

1 Like

thanks for replies guys
yes, i was referring to the topup limit

so if i verify and prove i am not from outer space here to invade planet earth, my limit is increased to unlimited or some high number?

i dont think i’ll actually be passing the limit given in anycase. :slight_smile:
i’ts like having something - but you always want bigger and more - regardless of whether you use or not. :slight_smile: