What do you want when you receive your card?

Premium has other colors

In my opinion, change the color of the standard card.
Just paid now in a shop to activate it. The girl at the cashier looked at the card and told me is “nice and sparkling” wtf :joy:
Also a friend told me that it has “sparkling dots” :joy:

And it’s a blue-ish pink girly card. Looks like Barbie Club Bank :joy:

I’d love a green one.

Also the pink in the app… cmon guys. Really? Make it green too. Or let us able to select the color/ theme of the app.

3 Likes

I have to say I don’t hear the best thing either about :r: cards… I mean I like them, but they look slightly cheap.
Even the fully black Business card doesn’t look as premium as I hoped.

2 Likes

To be honest I think that a neutral White/Black/Grey card should be the standard card. Just a normal card

1 Like

I’ve noticed (compared to my banking card) that :r: is thin and came a bit bended (iPhone disease?)

1 Like

None of my 4 cards are bent/bended (?) …

Apparently they are working on a metal card, hopefully they will get this one right and will look premium AF :smiley:

Hopefully someone will steal my card so I can order the metal one :rofl:

Hopefully won’t be bendable :joy:

2 Likes
  • Do not try and bend the spoon. That’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.
  • What truth?
  • There is no spoon

:pray:

:joy:

1 Like

I don’t hate blue that much!

1 Like

Some people would pay extra money to have photo of their choice on the card.

1 Like

I would definitely pay extra to have a photo of Natalie Portman on my card. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I usually have my laptop filled with stickers. A good quality sticker of the Revolut logo would be great, and give you cheap and easy urban marketing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some people would pay extra to have card emanating an aroma. Just witnessed such an aromatic card.

1 Like

:flushed:

Is that for real?

Well I guess you can sink half of the card (not the chip side) in channel or any other perfume/ persistant aroma :laughing:

(I’m curious how the wallet would smell)

yeah, its real. as you can expect, its somewhat synthetic smell, but strawberries … hey!

Meh. I don’t like strawberries.

I like Durian. (Also the green color of the Durian)

I have never smelled Durian, but after googleing it I suppose you were joking. Tonka on other hand …

1 Like

The girl at the cashier looked at the card and told me is “nice and sparkling” wtf :joy:

I said exactly the same thing when I saw my friend’s. I’m waiting for mine to arrive in the post :wink:

I want a sticker too :slight_smile:

As Apple Pay has still not arrived for Revolut, how about including a Revolut-branded self-adhesive wallet sticker which allows you to attach your Revolut card to your mobile phone or case.