What categories or topics would you like to see

Have you gone through the community and found that your topic is just not there? Here is the place where you can raise all those topics. Admins will then take this as feedback and work on improving your community experience.

I do think that a subforum dedicated to invesment and stocks would be kinda interesting… I see a lot of the comunity that is active or getting acquinted with the stocks market and would be kind of a sandbox to preserve all the others who are not interested!

2 Likes

I need to see all the time the medium cost of my acquisition (currencies, crypto, stocks …) to see if I am on profit or loss. Can you implement this kind of feature?

2 Likes

Another thing could be to have specifically subforum for each country in which to speak the “native language” of the nation… Each country has a different audience and different and unique situations that could be better tackled by an audience that is closer to the problem (for example ATM in each country and relative problems, legal and tax issues related to crypto or stocks exchanges).
As a side benefit there could be also the chance to build a stronger and more connected community in each country.

1 Like

@dogmatix I agree that would be a useful addition. You can still see you average cost (i am trading stocks only though, not sure about other options), in the app you can see your current stock value and how much it went up or down %wise. To find your average cost per share, multiply the curent value by the % and divide by total number of shares owned. i.e. if you have shares of a stock which you bought at different time intervals/prices and it shows that overall it went up 12%, to find the average cost do: (X * 1.12)/n , where X is current valuation of the stock owned and n is the number of shares of that stock.

1 Like

I would be happy to be able to set the basic currency myself. Just like many people like me, I opened Revolut account because I’m traveling a lot a literally I rarely spend time in my home country. That’s being said 95% of my expenses are in foreign currencies. So I would prefer to see my expenses in the currency I use most. Thanks.

1 Like

Stocks (Stock Market / Investing / Trading)

At the moment, the forum only lets users comment on existing threads, but there seems to be no option to create new threads.

I suggest that this feature be added because I don’t want to hijack someone else’s thread with my posts.

1 Like

You have to use the forum for a time a show good behaviour, then the option to open a new post will be there. Don’t know why this is not explained automatically after one signs up here. Many people have been asking the same thing. Just be patient for a few weeks while answering other posts.

Can you disclose the exact requirements I have to meet for creating new topics?

1 Like

I don’t even know them! I just have been active in the community and after a few weeks of signing up, it appeared a big blue button prompting to create a new topic… But I’ve been wondering the same until it happened.
Of course, it would be common sense to read how this works when you sign up, also so new people stop asking in every thread how do they post a new topic…

“Crypto” would make much sense, an amazing topic these days.

Revolut should provide a digital wallet for your crypto and not have it controlled by the 3rd party. In much the same vain it should allow you to transfer the various altcoins into and out of different crypto accounts. They should also consider offering alternative crypto currencies.

1 Like

Hey @LeSamurai :wave:

Please do head on over to the FAQ page on the community: FAQ - Revolut Community

The first topic “Trust level for users” has a link which explains in depth the way in which the trust level system works here, on the community.

We hope this provides you with the needed clarity :pray: