weryfikacja dokumentów

mam problem z aktywacją mojej karty trwa weryfikacja dokumentów może to potrwać godzinę a trwa to ponad 13 godzin proszę o pomoc

English please. Thank you.

1 Like

As i understood he can’t activate his card because of docs verification … 13 days

O jakiej aktywacji karty piszesz?

@Iskender he has written about hours, not days :grinning:

1 Like

Oh sorry :smiley: I don’t speak polish, just listening happysad and koneć swiata from time to time :smile:
And of course I know the K word :rofl:

1 Like

Jeśli chcesz zweryfikować swoją tożsamość, najlepiej napisz na chacie w aplikacji, sekcja więcej, po prawej na dole. To przyspieszy proces. Weryfikacja karty płatniczej dokonasz sam w sekcji zasilania.

Hi @Samba.

Please accept my apologies for the delay. An agent has contacted you via chat and your account is now fully active. If you need further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Też mam problem z weryfikacją dokumentów. Wyświetla od TYGODNIA, że w ciągu 24h będzie zweryfikowane. Widocznie mamy odmienne odczucie 24 godzin…

Hi i have similar problem, waiting fiew days to get the account werified when i know form chat that my documents are verified postitive. its now 4 days since i started and cant use Revolut

Hello @Grzybiarz :wave: and welcome to the :r: community.

Please let us know if your issue is resolved. If not please go through this link and contact our support through social media channel.

Hope this helps :sunflower: