"We're sorry, something has gone wrong"

I cant reset passcode. When i press forgot passcode and select email, sms or lost access to both i get a popup with a message: We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later. was in contact with 24/7 revolut support yesterday. The managed to change my number to a different one and after that all im getting is that message: We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later! i cant even contact 24/7 support anymore.

2 Likes

Hello, i have same issue today and impossible to chat the support

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Marius1 @Elfysys :wave:. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now. :frowning_face:

I would request you to kindly contact us by social media channels so that we can help you further. :pray: If you don’t know how to contact us by social media, please refer to the link I have mentioned in the solution. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

how long does it usually take to reply? ive sent an email to support@revolut.com 20hrs ago and a facebook message 1hr ago.

1 Like

I have the same issue… I send email to support@revolut.com but there are not any responses…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Open feedback on Customer Support

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reset passcode problem

i solved the issue for myself. I uninstalled revolut, fully updated my android to newest version and then reinstalled revolut again. works fine now, it was probably the new revolut update that was incompatible with old android version. hope this is helpful for anybody

1 Like

hello, i have exact same issue, started this morning, i really need to fix this urgently, tried everything, texted everyone on socials, emailed support, still nothing. please help

1 Like

@Marius1 :wave: , Kindly allow them sometime as they will definitely get back to you in facebook. Please be rest assured that your issue will be resolved. :hugs:

Welcome to our community @GlobooX @donny.

@GlobooX, Please contact us through social media channels so that we can help you further. Link is mentioned in the solution already. :pray:

@donny, Great to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any other help. :r:

SG | Community Team

Sorry but… when i ask for help in official Facebook Poland Page i got message “Sorry, we are not supporting our clients in facebook. Please use email or livechat in app”

1 Like

I am sorry to hear this @GlobooX. :cry: Kindly check the topic here where we have mentioned about the link where you need to contact us for further help. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I have the same issue. i need your help to fix pls

2 Likes

@Derryank Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

I am sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide more details so I can assist you better? :pray:

Veda | Community team

A post was split to a new topic: Transfer failed from card to bank

Have been trying to sign up via app but getting the ’ ‘We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later message, for last 3 days.’
Tried, de/reinstalling, switch networks, restarting phone, but no luck.

Cloud you help me?

2 Likes

@xacapac Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

I am sorry for the inconvenience you have been experiencing. Can you please take a look at the answer to this question here? :pray:

Veda | Community Team

Hello,

I am constantly getting the same error that prohibits me from accessing my account. Please help.

“We’re sorry, something has gone wrong”

3 Likes

@deepocean1358 Hello, Welcome to the Revolut community. :heart_eyes:

I am so sorry to hear about this. Could you please check the solution under this topic? :pray:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Hello,
after installation of Revolut i have this error everytime i try to start app. I reinstalled several times and its the same.I never had chance to create account, or something. Can you help me?

3 Likes