"We're sorry, something has gone wrong"

Hey guys!

I’ve been using Revolut on Android for the past 5 months now, working fine :slight_smile:
However, today I had to reinstall the app on my phone, and I have continuously the message “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again” on the home screen, and I can’t login at all into my account anymore (when I put in my PIN code, I have a loading screen and then back on the PIN with the toast again).

If it may help in identifying the problem, I started a chargeback procedure 2 days ago…

Cheers :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Me too. Service must be down. Advise patience.

3 Likes

Hi I am currently experiencing this problem now. How did you fix this problem? Thanks

4 Likes

I am having the same issue after the last update (from May 25th)
I get “We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try later”

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue. Cannot get hold of anyone. As soon as this is fixed, I’m closing the my Revolt account as I don’t want this to happen again. If you are going to make it app-only services then make sure that the app works at all times.

3 Likes

Same here since yesterday! and I need to use it today!!

1 Like

If you are on Android try to change the date in your phone’s settings to 30th May or before. There was an SLL certificate that expired on May 30th which caused the login problems. Temporary fix that worked for me!

2 Likes

Hi I am currently experiencing this problem now. How did you fix this problem? Thanks

I do too, and I can’t add money to the card

I can’t recive money to my account any advice please and off any issues when they we’ll be fixed please

Hi, I’m also having this problem. Initially when i was logged into the app, making payments and receiving money did not work it simply said “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”. I went to the help service in the app, which simply displayed the word HELP and a blank screen. This is not a wifi loading problem as every other online app worked. I allowed the in-app help page to load for upwards of 10 minutes , this did nothing. I logged out and tried to log back in but the same message appeared when entering my phone number to authenticate the log-in.

I tried fixing this using multiple methods:

1. Uninstall/Reinstall (upwards of 7 times)
  2. Clear cache/ Clear data / Force stop
  3. I updated the app to 7.2 , I then uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
  4. I manually changed the date of my phone to may 30th
  5. Restarted my phone multiple times.

I tried calling the contact number for revolut but the automated call didn’t offer any help for this problem, instead it said to go to the in-app help service. Which is not possible if I can’t access the app…
This situation is very worrying, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I am having an identical issue to gudbud. Would like some advice… trying to reach for help through my wife’s revolut chat, app said it should take approx 6 minutes to get in touch with someone, have been waiting for 35 minutes now…hope to be able to talk to someone. very, very uncomfortable.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. This has been going on for a month now. Cannot access my account. Keep being referred to the ap to get help but cannot access the ap. Huge problem. Have emailed them with a formal complaint.

Hi, same here! I switched to new device (same phone number) and I cannot log in to the app on new device (now also I cannot log in to app on old device). “Sth went wrong…blabla” - Do you know how to contact revolut directly? I cannot contact them via APP because I cannot log in:( Thank you!!

Finally I managed to contact a colleague of yours in chat and it solved the problem. I have access to my account again.
Thanks

Hello
I will try to be clear. on February 12th I opened this account, I spoke with a consultant who answered me in chat in Italian, I explained to him that I have a paper identity card and not an electronic one, since I was unable to register. After a few attempts everything went smoothly. After that, only incoming wire transfers were made. During the lockdown period I had a problem with a prepaid card, so, about ten days ago or a little more, I changed the operating system on the computer, I changed the passwords of the wifi and all the utilities that I have. I also checked the bill I have here, but everything was in order, however, for security I changed the passcode. Last Saturday, I tried to enter, but did not recognize the passcode. I followed the procedure to unlock the user (with the same document used to open it), but I was not able to, in chat one of your consultants (Glaiza, said his name is Gem or similar) told me to enter the last 4 digits credit card, but I don’t have any, so he told me to install the app again and try again. Nothing has changed, but I was no longer able to speak to a consultant in chat. Tell me what documents you need to prove my identity and I will send them to you together with the photo of the face. But please give me access to my account.
Thanks

Hello. I am facing the same issue. When I am trying to withdraw the money from my stocks. I am getting the error message : “We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try later”

1 Like

Hello, same issiue here. No access to the app.

I have it if I try to generate a payment link from first day.

Support has no idea on how to solve it. :roll_eyes:

I get this issue when I put in a number of price alerts. It seems to happen if I put too many up too quickly. Very irritating especially when you like to set buy limits and go buy fraction stocks