Webhook not Working

Hi there!

We have integrated Revolut into our business app Valletti. For this we are relying heavily on the Webhook feature to get notified about transactions.

Unfortunately the Webhook feature does not work at all as of now; at least we can’t see any posted information through the before registered endpoint.

Here’s what we have done:

1. Registering Webhook through Revolut Open API

POST /api/1.0/webhook
{
  "url": "https://notify.valletti.ch/v1/revolut/webhook?id=6abc09c99542af7abbdb616fcb56e4e22121b4ecb14024cce03b0f821598f1d0"
}

2. Make a transaction using Revolut Web UI
3. Silence…

How can we get notified via the provided Webhook?

Hey @marbetschar

Thanks for letting us know. Our technical team is looking into it.

hey @Oleksii thanks for getting back on this. Any rough idea if this is a bigger task to get fixed or it might be only a matter of days?

Would be great to known to plan the next steps on our end.

@marbetschar Hopefully, they will be able to fix it in a couple of days. We will communicate all the updates via the website’s chat.

I can’t seem to create a new topic, this one is similar to the issue I am having.

I have a merchant account approved. I am testing using the sandbox however when I set up the webhooks on the merchant account I never get a callback.

I have checked that the webhook is correctly defined and set. This is a major blocker for us going live with our merchant account as at the moment there is no way for us to be able to match payments.

Hi Team,
I have the same issue where webhooks are not working at all.
3 years of silence is really unrespectable.

Can somebody answer about WEB hooks status? Seems it doesn’t work, but I need to now it before further developing.

It seems it’s only working for a couple of the documented actions. If you add all the documented actions it fails to trigger. Just use:
{{ORDER_COMPLETED}} and {{ORDER_AUTHORISED}}.
That seems to callback, because we as a company are also using direct payments I am now using the API to get transactions and then updating the status on the account using that. It’s a lot simpler and means I just have one chuck of code to maintain.

Hi,
Thanks a lot. We have already jumped to this way of implementations as well :slight_smile:
However, it’s a shame that such company as Revo missed to implement main feature for main service. It’s like I wired money to someone online and then go by foot to the branch to find out the status .

Hi,
I’m planning to use Webhooks. Do they work now? There is a few documentation around Webhooks and I have lots of questions… Unfortunately as a new user I can’t create new topics :frowning: :

Hi,
I’m using the merchant API for payment, I created a webhook for that but it’s not working. Any one implemented ?

Sorry to drag this old thread up but I can’t create a new thread.

I’m using Prestashop 1.7.8.5 and with the Revolut module I get this error when I open the configuration page, “Can not setup Revolut webhook url”

What do I do?