đź“Š Web Trading

Hello Guys!

I want a minute of your time and a LIKE :heart: for the Staff to Notice!

:rocket: WE NEED A WEB TRADING PLATFORM! :rocket: :bar_chart:

(an easy on the eyes example Revolut can replicate, of course adding their touch :r: )

We don’t ask for much:

• Easy to use
  • Easy on the eyes
  • Add ETF’s
  • Drip
  • Faster Settlement of Funds ( If possible )

Thank you all for listening

17 Likes

Add ETF’s and annual reports!

5 Likes

Any staff noticed us? :smiley:

2 Likes

I like the idea, but also before they add a trading platform (where it is much harder to be a leader); several features should be added first.

At least the basic stuff, such as Limits, Stopp Losses and having a trailing Stopp Loss like eToro got it. Before that, I’ll not put too much money in it.

Also I see potential for those auto investment stuff like it is possible with krypto currencies. Those features should be available for all Investment-types and they should work smoothly.

Defenently we need webtrading also more feautures in trading app… like Average price if you have made for example 3 purchacases on a stock… earnings calendar… i think they using tradingview charts so I think they could easily add

1. events on charts like earnings and dividends events
  2. ability to connect and trade with tradingview this will solve quickly all the problems of “not having web trading application” until revolut take their time and decides to build its own…
  3. An updated official google spreadsheet public that actually shows which stocks are available for trading
  4. better reporting like profits, fees, dividends they way it is now is very confusing. We need numbers with transaction, fees, profits, dividends etc. not only a chart. I know that there is a function to download csv but it is really not convenient (that should be just as an extra option)
1 Like

I just noticed we have a “web trading” available in revolut.com

I can see and trade my stocks and my Cryptos as well

…and then there is me who don’t have stocks in app either! :unamused: