We got a banking licence πŸŽ‰

Exiting news, for sure.
Will this have any implications for adding additional currencies we can have accounts with.
For example, may we now expect HRK to be introduced faster or slower to the portfolio?

Very happy to hear that, exciting news for sure! Looking forward to see everything this will unlock :slight_smile:

Congrats! Now looking forward to passport the license in other countries (Romania in my case) and start the the new services. :sunglasses:

local collection accounts on every supported country! #daydream

Great news everyone.

Congratulations Revolut.

Well done Revolut - great news.

Sorry about the three congratulatory posts. I’ve just got approval status. :grinning:

yay bravo :slight_smile:

What’s more, polish IBAN local accounts just arrived in the app. Nice :r:

I dont have a local Polish account in the app, are you sure this isn’t a beta?

Under EU law we’re allowed access to accounts in the other countries though. So I should be allowed a PLN local account in case I exercise my right to move, no?

That’s also why I suggested it could be a beta

@AndreasK
Hi

I’m a regular contributor to other fintech forums. I’m wondering why the batch of posts above was flagged.

As I can see they have been flagged as β€œoff topic”. You can use Polish IBAN :slight_smile:

moving them would have been better…

Since you so easily found that topic @andreask perhaps you could acknowledge the mentions you have in their and then reply to them? It’s getting very tiring watching you skip over things. :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree, @alejandro.mery, it feels a little like punishment rather than a simple redirection.

Congratulations to all involved. Great achievement!

Hi! Congrats for that!
I have a doubt: I have to fill a form to let know The Spanish Exchequer the accounts and money in foreign countries. If Revolut has got a banking licence, then, will Revolut send all the customers many information about personal movements, bank balance, etc.? In my country the information provided to Exchequer has to be extremely accurate, otherwise, the fines are enormous and disproportionate.
Thanks a lot!

I certainly can’t use this as my main account until debit cards are offered.