We got a banking licence πŸŽ‰

Congrats! :confetti_ball::tada: I hope this means Revolut is in for some big changes :wink:

Is this why EUR and CZK accounts are now identical instead of going through your Loyds account? Will it still work the same way or are there hidden currency conversions?

Someone spotted this in the other thread and I am wondering why this isn’t mentioned anywhere. What if I had recurring transactions with the old details?

Hope this means you can focus on supporting Google Pay for Visa !

I can’t get MC (on standard plan) but Visa doesn’t work.

When can we expect that the different currency accounts get under the Deposit Insurance Scheme?
Will be it in different phases depending on currency OR all currencies together in the same time?

Does that mean we’ll get new personal IBANs when switching to Revolut Bank?

the IBANs were simplified/personalised already: Personal SWIFT!

I know I’m just wondering whether we can continue to use those IBANs when switching to Revolut’s actual bank account.

the multicurrency IBAN we got is virtual, so it shouldn’t need to be changed…

Wow, congratulations! Exciting times. Steadily onwards and upwards!

Very good step forward :wink:
Can’t wait to see things implemented :+1:
Good job :r: :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hope now to have BGN β€œsoon” :smiley:

@AndreasK

twentytwenty

Exiting news, for sure.
Will this have any implications for adding additional currencies we can have accounts with.
For example, may we now expect HRK to be introduced faster or slower to the portfolio?

Very happy to hear that, exciting news for sure! Looking forward to see everything this will unlock :slight_smile:

Congrats! Now looking forward to passport the license in other countries (Romania in my case) and start the the new services. :sunglasses:

local collection accounts on every supported country! #daydream

Great news everyone.

Congratulations Revolut.

Well done Revolut - great news.

Sorry about the three congratulatory posts. I’ve just got approval status. :grinning:

yay bravo :slight_smile: