Hello Revolut users ,
Are you trying to change the name or your phone number or email address or any other personal details? Do you not know how to do that?
Don’t worry, I’m here to help with all the step by step process. Let’s start:
- How can I change my name?
Very easy! If your account isn’t verified yet, you can update the name yourself in the Personal details section.
What if it’s verified? If your account is verified please chat with us to request a name change, you’ll need to provide your full legal name and submit your document, a support agent will review your documents and apply changes. For details, please check here.
- How can I change the email address?
- Go to your profile by tapping on the profile icon on the top left corner in the app;
- Select “Account” and then “Personal details”
- Change your email address under the ‘Email’ section
- Log in to your email on your mobile device and tap the link provided to you by us.
You can check this FAQ link to find out more about it.
- Can I change my DOB as well?
Ofcourse! If your account isn’t verified yet, you can update the date of birth yourself in the Personal details section.
Ohho! Is it verified? In that case, please chat with us and check the details here.
- I want to change my phone number.
Just a few steps and you are done with it. Wanna know how? Check this FAQ link.
- Is it possible to change my country of residence? No, right?
Who told you? You can change your address in-app if your new country of residence is serviced by the same Revolut entity as the one with which your account is originally registered. Need details? Check it out .
Still not able to do it? No problem. Use our comment section below and I’ll be your one stop solution for this.
SG | Community Team