Want to increase top up limit - but where to send docs to?

I’d like to increase my top up limit. I’ve read the FAQ that says I need to provide a P60 (which I have from my employer); but the question is - where and how do I send Revolut the document ?

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks
J

In support chat :+1: :slight_smile:

You mean the chat that is currently advising of a 6 HOUR wait ? I think it will be easier and quicker for me to get the train to London and deliver the documents in person ! (but thanks for the clarification !)

Yes :slight_smile:
You don’t need to wait ,just upload all papers :slight_smile:

Really ?!! I’m reluctant to do that without some human on the other end to formally receive them.

Sorry,misled little bit :frowning:

Just go to more - profile - verifications and limits and there is pink button to verify funds :slight_smile:
Upload all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm. No pink button for me. Just a ‘speedometer’ that shows how much I’ve spent and what my (too low) limit is. No means of updating it or uploading docs.

Jim

Should be under ‘speedmeter’ on same page :slight_smile:

Nope. No button of any sort. Just a speedometer and a note of my yearly limit.

Same for me, no pink button, I don’t know why it disappeared… Someone told me to start a chat then but didn’t do it yet.

It means that you’re far away from your limit.
It will appear after some time. If you need to increase your limit earlier please contact them via in-app chat as @Ares has written above.

1 Like

I used chat, took a little while but got there, and now I am way off my limit but also have the pink button showing :blush:

Someone eventually increased my limit to a useful amount - but I still don’t see this mystical pink button !

First, the limit is increased with initial ID verification. The link appears when you ’re coming close to your limit. If you want to raise it beforehand (because you’re planning a single large transfer that would hit the limit), talk to support and provide the documents there.

1 Like

Hi there. We have increased your top-up limit to 25k. :slight_smile: Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

1 Like

That’s great ! Thanks for your help !
Jim

1 Like