Want to change Residence Address

Thank you for explaining everything @baharalamkhan209. For businesses incorporated in the UK or Switzerland , these requisites need to be met:

  • The applicant needs to reside in the UK, Switzerland or any country in the EEA
  • The operating address of the business needs to be an address in the UK, the EEA or Switzerland

Revolut may ask for documents from you as proof the above requirements are being met by your business. If that’s the case, you’ll receive detailed instructions on what additional documents we need from you and you’ll be able to upload them directly in-app. :pray:

SG | Community Team