Want to change Residence Address

I am from Pakistan. By mistakenly i set my residence address as a UK and it has been verified now, they want Residence Permit and Visa but now i am living in Pakistan. So i want to change this address but it says you can’t change it details have been verified. please help me what i do now. how to change/edit it or add new details?

1 Like

Hi @baharalamkhan209 and welcome to the user forum
Does [this help page] answer your question about changing residency?
That said, you may have a different issue. [this help page] may be of assistance.

Hello @baharalamkhan209 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thank you for sharing your concern with us. Please help us with these two information so that we can help you further:

1. Are you asking for a personal account or the Business account?
  2. Do you want to change the address to Pakistan?

SG | Community Team

Hello, I am asking about Business Account. I run my Limited Company in the UK but I don’t live in the UK. They want proof of residency but I can’t provide proof of residency. Is there any other way to activate my account on my UK Limited Company. Please I need help.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining everything @baharalamkhan209. For businesses incorporated in the UK or Switzerland , these requisites need to be met:

• The applicant needs to reside in the UK, Switzerland or any country in the EEA
  • The operating address of the business needs to be an address in the UK, the EEA or Switzerland

Revolut may ask for documents from you as proof the above requirements are being met by your business. If that’s the case, you’ll receive detailed instructions on what additional documents we need from you and you’ll be able to upload them directly in-app. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I have purchased virtual office address in the UK for ltd and i also run Ltd company there but i don’t live in the UK. so how i can give them proof of residency of UK?

1 Like

I can understand your concern @baharalamkhan209 but to set up a business account with us, you must meet specific requirements that I have outlined here. I hope this is clear to you. :pray:

SG | Community Team