Want to change country and address - personal information

Hi, I have moved from Hungary to the UK and want to change my personal information, address and residing country but not able to do so please help.

When I moved to a new country and address I reached out to online support and they changed it all for me without a problem. They needed to see proof of new residency which was expected.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the response. I have asked online help but they have not come back to me yet