Waitlist Position Updates

So yesterday I signed up for Revolut and suprised to find that I had been placed on a Waitlist for access to any kind of account.

This makes sense given the growth Revolut is experiencing, and I’m totally cool with it.

I was just wondering if there was anywhere I could go to find a live representation of my position on the waitlist?

The email I was sent stated I was position 230 with 0 people behind me although this has not updated since, so this question is only asked based on my own presumption that that email will not update as my position moves.

Cheers for any help.

Hi KungFuneral, which country are you based in? If you keep checking the app, your position (and the people behind you) will update live

I am based in Ireland. The app force closes as soon as I type in the PIN I set up; I assumed this was because I did not have an account set up fully yet.

If you send me your email, first name and last name I can send you a test build. We cannot reproduce this issue but we believe we have a fix from looking at crash logs from Apple

App constantly crashes when i put in pin. Any way to help?

We have identified the cause. Release 4.7.2 this afternoon will fix it!