waitlist For a week and no answer

Dear Revolut,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to write to you about my current position on the waiting list for account creation, for which I made a request on February 29.

I fully understand that the demand for account creation is exceptionally high at the moment, and I am aware of the challenges this represents for your team. Nevertheless, since the waiting time now far exceeds what was originally communicated, i.e. 72 hours, I am in a situation where I need clarification to be able to plan accordingly.

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with an updated estimate of the remaining waiting time. A better understanding of the schedule would allow me to make the necessary arrangements and, if necessary, explore temporary alternatives until the service/product becomes available.

I want to assure you that I appreciate the banker quality you offer and the way you manage the current situation. My intention is not to press unduly, but rather to seek a better understanding of the situation for my own planning needs.

I thank you in advance for your attention to this request and for any information you can provide me. I remain at your disposal for any additional information you may need from me.

Sincerely,
Loundou Noe Williams

1 Like

@Williams_01 Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

The wait time for account creation is typically 72 hours, however, due to unforeseen circumstances, it can occasionally take longer. We understand this can be frustrating, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. :frowning_face:

To expedite your request and get your application reviewed as soon as possible, please reach out to us through our social media channels using the following links :

Hope this helps.

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to contact you today regarding the creation status of my account, which seems to be pending. I suspect that this situation may be related to my geographical location, since I live in Gabon, Central Africa. Could you please check this information on your side? Depending on your return, I will be able to take the appropriate measures for my case.

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello @Williams_01 :wave: ,

We’re thankful that you chose us to open your account. Currently, Gabon (Central Africa) is not listed under the supported country.

:earth_africa: At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

:eu: The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

We unfortunately aren’t able to offer accounts in overseas territories such as Gibraltar.

You can open a Lite account if you’re a legal resident of the following countries or territories:

• Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bangladesh
  • Chile
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Macao SAR, China
  • North Macedonia
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Republic of Moldova
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sri Lanka
  • Vietnam

We’re launching in other places around the globe soon, so stay tuned!

SG | Community Team