Waiting List?

I downloaded the app so that I could order a card as I am leaving 1 week tomorrow. I was met with a message saying that there was a short waiting list and I should enter my e-mail address so that they could e-mail me when I was able to sign up. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and how long they waited before they were able to sign up.

As the support centre only seems to be available through the app from what I have read, and you are unable to access the app without signing up, there seems to be no way to contact the customer service team unless you have an account already. Hence why I have turned to this page. Please help.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @finlay41,

There is a slight delay due to incredibly high demand for our cards. You’ll receive an email once we have cards.

We cannot provide a specific timeframe at the moment. We’re printing cards as fast as we can. and we’re hoping to have available cards.

Best,

Andreas K

Hi,

I’m also on the waiting List since past week and also waiting for any news about the team. There’s any chance to know the time-frame we can expect to be on list? An slight delay is not enough information since it could be days or weeks, and for me having deeper information could help to know if I’m going to receive the card before the next travel or not.

Thanks,
Alberto.

Ive been waiting three weeks, can we have some idea of delivery dates so we can go elsewhere if you don’t want my business!!

Hello,

If the problem is the physical cards, can’t you allow us to sign up and use the wallet and virtual cards, until you are up to speed in producing the plastic ones?

Hello Revolut Team,
I’m not sure if you review resolved topics, but still.

May I ask you to clarify, please, if delay in registration process is caused by huge amount of physical card requests only? If so, whether the card emission process is connected with registration by design (sorry if I missed some tutorial)?

For example, I don’t need a card right now and just would like to register, look around the application, check available services, etc. and order a card later.

Thank you in advance.

Maybe you can find your answer here:

2 Likes

Thank you @milos. This sheds some light on.

I can’t even get the app working I’ve given all my details and set a pin and still doesn’t sign me in. Having read all the feedback and this it doesn’t look that great. They are not even answering me in the chat centre. Not good at all, nobody is helping.

Good news, you can now open a Revolut account; the waiting list has been cleared. Simply open the Revolut App, tap ‘Sign Up Now’ and order a RevolutCard straight to your door!

You can now spend globally with the real exchange rate; transfer 23 currencies without the ridiculous fees; and instantly send or request money from friends.

Thanks for your patience; we can’t wait to have you on board.

Hello, I’ve been on the waiting list since December 6th. Do you have an estimated time before I can access your service please?
Thank you.

Hi @emmala,

Thank you for your interest. Just to let you know, there’s no longer a waiting list. You can re-download the app and set up your account instantly.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry!

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi, I use Revolut and recommended it to my Aussie friend but it put him on a waiting list of thousands? What’s going on?

Hello, I’m from Moldova and I am on the Waiting List for 3 Weeks Already. Do you know why?

Hello I’m new by Revolut, I was trying to create an account from Brazil but right now I’m living with n Switzerland and I’m in a waiting list from Brazil, but I can not change my informations to have an account here in Switzerland. Could you please help me?

I also have problems with the waiting list. I am from Peru but i wanted to open an account to use in a trip to europe and i leave tomorrow. I think i got the waiting list because of my residence country but i will not try to use it in Peru and i can not change that setting and there is no way to complain without an active account. Help!!!

1 Like

Hello :wave: ,

@mclevers, I completely understand your concern. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, we are from community team hence we will not be able to reset your account from here. :frowning_face: Can you please contact us by social media channels, so that they can help you individually? :thinking: If you don’t know how to contact us by social media, please check here . :hammer_and_wrench:

Hope this helps. :pray:

Welcome to our community @mclevers @Marcelohunka @ellena.mo @barna016. :r:

SG | Community Team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revolut Supported Countries

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Account Registration