Waiting list to open an account

Hi, a friend is trying to open an account with Revolut but it’s in a waiting list since a long time ago. Is there a waiting list in the UK?

2 Likes

Hello @Lorena01 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I am sorry to hear about your friend’s problem regarding opening an account. Can you please ask your friend to contact us so that we can check that further? :thinking:

Thanks for your understanding. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I have the same problem — I tried to open an account a month ago and since that time I’m in a waiting list. Nothing happens.

1 Like

Hello @JulsW :wave:,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to open an account with us. :frowning_face:

May I please confirm your country for which you wish to register so that we can check it further? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Sure. I’m from Israel

1 Like

Thank you for confirming the country @JulsW. I would like to inform you that Revolut is not yet operational in Israel. At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. :earth_americas:

For more details, you can check this FAQ link - What countries are supported? :arrow_backward:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello!
I need help I am on a waiting list. I am Ukrainian but I need revolut for my travel to Europe in this moth. Please can you help me?
I will stay in Europe for 2 months maybe more.

2 Likes

Hello @TetianaHorobchuk :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I can understand your concern. Can you please confirm me the country name which you selected during the registration process? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I’ve choose Ukraine because I am Ukrainian so I thout I should choose my nationality. But I need Revolut in Europe not in Ukraine.

Чт, 4 апр. 2024 г. в 20:34, SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com>:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Opening Business Account

Thank you for confirming the details with us @TetianaHorobchuk. I would request you to kindly sent us an email at help@revolut.com to cancel the existing registration.

Once the existing registration will be cancelled, you can follow these steps to open an account:

• Download the Revolut app
  • Tap ‘Sign up’ and enter the phone number you’re currently using. It can be any phone number, including your Ukrainian phone number, as long as you can receive text messages to it
  • Select the country as ‘Europe’
  • Provide your current address outside Ukraine, e.g. address of the shelter, and fill out your personal info
  • Confirm your identity by selecting and uploading your Ukrainian passport* or identity card, as these are the documents that allow Ukrainian refugees to open an account

*If you’re of another nationality coming from Ukraine, you’ll need to follow the same steps and upload your passport as well as your Ukrainian visa.

If you have already signed up, then kindly log in to your account to complete the application.

Let us know if you are still facing issues with your account creation :speech_balloon:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Oh, that’s sad :frowning: Hope you’ll come here too once

1 Like

@JulsW, We’re launching in other places around the globe soon, so stay tuned! :earth_americas:

SG | Community Team

1 Like