Waiting list taking so long

Hi revolut i have a problem i think i created a new account but they put me into a waiting list for a week now i think but i also think there’s a problem because i once did created a account then they put me into waiting list but i didn’t activate it because i kinda just forgot that i apply for a account so should i just keep waiting or try it again?

1 Like

Hello @Osama.omar :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having with creating your account.

Please confirm the country you entered when you registered so we can assist you further.

SG | Community Team

I live in saudi arabia

1 Like

@Osama.omar, Thank you for confirming the country name with us. Unfortunately, people living in Saudi Arabia can no longer open a Revolut Lite account with us.

We understand that this news might have caught you off guard. Please know that it was a challenging decision for us, but we’ve opted to prioritize our services in new markets.

Our services may not be in your country yet, but our product team is tirelessly working to make it happen. Stay tuned for exciting updates on our global expansion! :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

hi, is it the same for Oman? because i tried creating an account almost 10 days ago and stilll when i try to login i get the same screen saying, waiting for account to be activated.

2 Likes

Hello @sreeram :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Unfortunately, you can’t open a Revolut Lite account with us anymore, even for Oman. We apologize for the inconvenience.

SG | Community Team

1 Like