Waiting list - change address?

Hi @anon33247966, can you help me with changing the address as well? I am currently resident in the UK but registered it in Hong Kong where it is not supported by Revolut yet. Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™ll get in touch with you via a direct message.

Hello @anon33247966 I am in waiting list, but I donā€™t understand why because I have a french number, and I live in French. The application donā€™t let me change anything, could you please do something to solve it ? I have a french passport

1 Like

Same issue here! Can you please send me a dm message?

Hi @anon33247966 I am looking to change my address as well. I am living in the UK(London) however I signed up for Revolut when in Canada.

Iā€™m a Canadian living in the UK.

Looking forward to your feedback

Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt. Welcome :slight_smile:

I have sent you a DM so that we can get in touch & resolve this asap!

Hi Andreas, I have a similar problem. I am living in Canada but want to change my address to my Irish address.

HI Andreas, can you please help me change my account details, I put my address in Australia because I didnā€™t have my French address yet and now I canā€™t get an account because I canā€™t change my details and im on a waiting list, can you please help me change this

HI I have the same problem! can you please help me! I want to change it to my French address

1 Like

Hi Andreas
Iā€™m having the same problem.
could you please send me a DM, so i can reply to you with the required documents

1 Like

Hi Andreas, could you please help me change my address since Iā€™m on the waiting list and cannot fix it my self. Iā€™m Greek with EU passport.

Hi Andreas,

Could you please also send me a DM? I have same issue as above posts regarding waiting list. I would like to close my US account in waiting list and sign up with a french number.

Thanks,

David

Hi @AndreasK!

I am having this same problem and would like to change my address. I cannot access the direct messaging - would you be able to help.

Thank you!

Hi @anon33247966 !
Got the same problem here ! I messaged you in December but still didnā€™t hear from you ! Thanks you again !

Hi Andreas / Iā€™m Facing a similar issue. Iā€™ve just tried to create my account without knowing that using my current address (expat in Dubai) but my EU number will not allow me to finish the setup. What can I do to update the address to the one associated with my phone number?

Hello! Iā€™m living in Spain but signed up using my permanent address in Canada. Are you able to take me off the waiting list so I can sign up with my EU address?

Same problem here @anon33247966 , still waiting for a response 3 months later

Hi @anon33247966 I also have the same problem. Could you please help me change my address?

@anon33247966, hi Andreas, need to ask you a few question, but canā€™t DM you. Can you please contact me via DM?

Hi @anon33247966, recently just joined the community so not able to contact via message
Iā€™m having similar issue with the wait list here in Sydney Australia
I have got various mates to join up using my referral code and I am still staying nunber 1 on the wait list
Can you review my account or possibly change address to Ireland
Thank you