Waiting for relevant team reply since March 2

Hi

I posted this 2 days ago and asked @AndreasK help like suggested.

@AndreasK made my topic a private message to himself which I appreciated because I thought this would lead to faster resolution.

The thing is I didn’t receive any reply since then.

I’m waiting for ANY SORT of reply (excluding RITA) since March 2.

I’m waiting a €100 payment from a guy that rented me a room for 2 days.

I’m in constant contact with him. He has no money, I have no money or reply.

This is so so simple. All we need to know is if money goes one way or another. My account or his account.

Before you ask, my account is fully verified. I provided everything ever asked by :r: support on the spot.

Why? Why such a stupid simple thing has to last this long?

This is very frustrating!

I don’t mean this to be a rant or anything like that but things like this are impossible to bear from a customer POV.

Hey @JPINHO :slight_smile:

If you have not received an answer for such a long period of time, I would try Twitter. If you do not receive an appropriate answer there within 48 hours (you have waited long enough, but you lose nothing giving them another last friendly chance), I would file a formal complaint against :r:.

I’m not going to blindly defend :r:. Many things fail and many things have to be improved. But people reaching this forum are the unsatisfied ones.
:r: has fantastic scores when it comes to user ratings, meaning what you see is nothing but a biased view of the userbase.

android

These accusations are ludicrous anyhow :slight_smile:

I do agree with @Platin though that there are too many complaints overall. But it all comes back to my favourite topic, room for improvement in Revolut’s support.

You made excellent points, only this issue is where my understanding stops. Depending on the problem a certain frustration can be perfectly understandable but that still never justifes agressive behaviour towards community members.

Hi there.

We would like to clarify that Revolut acts according to the agreements we have in place with our users and security measures are paramount for us to keep every account safe.

Specifically, according to the agreement we have in place with you (https://revolut.com/terms) your account has been locked as further verification is needed.

We apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.