Waiting for Identity verification

It’ve been almost 10 hours since I applied my documents for verification. I’m wondering how long does it take for the verification process because in the application it said “in 10 minutes”. I also ordered for a physical card. That is why I’m really anxious. Please someone help me!!! The online App chat also didn’t work. No one reply!!!

Hey @Nu-Dao

:R: is receiving a lot of support requests and therefore chat responses are delayed and so are verifications :frowning:

Some users are reporting that their verifications (which usually take around 5 minutes) are taking up to 5-7 days. This is a longer-than-usual timeframe, but however it’s still not unreasonable. If you’re in a hurry to get your account unblocked, you can reach :r: through their social media :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I also wonder can I cancel my virtual card and get 5£ back in my account as I’ve ordered a physical one which costed 10£ (5£ for fee and 5£ for the standard shipment).

Hey @Nu-Dao :slight_smile:

I guess you should have done that beforehand, as it would have been automatic, but you can always negotiate this with a :r: agent :wink:

Hey,

Unfortunately I’ve had the same problem as I’ve tried to contact some one to help with a EUR payment that won’t work.

Believe it or not it’s a deposit for a wedding marquee so pretty important!!

Fingers crossed it gets sorted!

Thanks! I’ll try then. :wink:

Oh! I’m Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, they will sort this out as soon as possible. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

2 Likes