VISA Revolut not working abroad!

I have withdrawn money from an atm at the airport. The card is not flagged. Revolut payment service is just crap.

They have issues again today.
“We are facing some minor technical issues which are causing cards payments to fail. We are working on the solution as we speak. Please be assured that your funds weren’t deducted, but just temporarily blocked. They will be reverted back to your account soon. Apologises for this.”

Lovely @diak, I have read that message too in the chat. The question is, what is gonna happen with the money I owe to Costa Coffee? This is a very serious issue.

Same problem here for me with overseas purchases using VISA 9/10 declined, especially in the far east. MasterCard only. Then Revolut removes the option from the disposable virtual card options !

Moral…always have back up, resilience and contingency. If the unexpected can happen, it probably will !

2 Likes

Definitely, and get the rid of this people and use a serious bank, not a gang pretending to be Wallstreet Wolves!

Interesting

And Mastercard seems to be having a few issues as well

2 Likes

Is it the credit card companies then?
I just paid with my ING Visa successfully in DE. Due to the detector it is a problem in England mainly.

“Hardware failure” again? :roll_eyes:

Evilcorp is taking over… Omg Elliot, what have we done!?

“Interesting”, yeah…

Having issues in Bulgaria too; with my Visa Revolut.
Annoying, had a bit of a heated discussion with store cause the money was discounted but shop was saying that transaction didn’t go through. Money back into my account after one hour.

:r: Visa and MasterCard declined in Cyprus. My bank MasterCard accepted ok.

2 Likes

Problem with all UK issued cards, not just revolut.

1 Like

Same issues in Hungary too.

FYI
No problem yesterday (sunday) in Germany with Mastercard.

Hi I am having a problem with the atm machines I have only had my card a couple of weeks I have no problem buying things from stores but if I try to withdraw from an atm machine it tells me its no authorized and to contact my bank ?