Visa Platinum

I contribute to a Facebook group of French :r: customers and one of the members just got a VISA Platinum card.

Is it a printing typo?

I am also really confused because I thought France was MasterCard only :thinking: I have been struggling to get a physical VISA card from Revolut with no success.

The picture the dude shared:

2 Likes

I believe what you get depends on your country of residence, and the agreements revolut has with the local issuers

0 Likes

They seem to exist. However, it’s weird while they are still prepaid.

0 Likes

Can that dude share BIN of that new card?

0 Likes

0 Likes

That’s my point (plus the curiosity about that Platinum thing). This customer and I are both French residents. Why the heck did he get a Visa while the only thing I can order since day one is a MasterCard, either physical or virtual.

0 Likes

WTF he said 527346 (just like my Metal card) and when he added his card to GPay it was detected as a MasterCard.

0 Likes

haha is he trolling us?

0 Likes

Nope, the dude seemed genuinely stressed with that issue in the group. Personally I would have been thrilled to receive such a collector card :rofl:

1 Like

What issue? Why would it be a problem?

0 Likes

He thought he was going to be charged by Revolut for a premium account because of that Platinum mention :sweat_smile:

0 Likes

That’s completely weird

1 Like

Hi,

just received my card in France, it is printed Visa Platinum, but in fact it is a Mastercard (just tried it an hour ago)… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Someone was drunk at the card factory :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s funny. I’m jealous. That’s a very rare card!

2 Likes

If this were a legit Visa Platinum card, what perks would you all be using?

0 Likes

So after all you were right @normcore!
Someone was drunk at the factory. :joy: these cards are very limited and rare edition.

1 Like

Indeed personally I would have kept the card with the misprint :shushing_face:

1 Like