Virtual card for standard members

Hi there :slight_smile:

Is it still true that if you’re a standard member you can get the “normal” virtual card for free (not disposable) and premium members get disposable virtual cards for free?

Thank you & best regards

1 Like

That is still as it’s offered by Revolut

1 Like

Keep in mind that only the 1st card is free. Additional cards (both virtual and physical) cost an “Issuance Charge” for standard users.

0 Likes

So if I order I physical card first and pay the “delivery fee” I cannot get a second card (virtual) for free? :thinking:

0 Likes

If it would work that way then you could create your own virtual disposable cards and that would make the feature for premium useless, no?

0 Likes

Yes, that’s right.

But it doesn’t matter which card you order first. The total fees for both will be the same.

0 Likes

So for Swiss users the delivery charge is 6.99 CHF. If I want to order my first (physical) card I pay this fee. If I want now as a standard member a normal, virtual non disposable card, I pay another 6.99 CHF. Total: 13.98 CHF.

0 Likes

My question is about a non-disposable virtual card which I can use for online purchases.

0 Likes

I can’t confirm CHF prices but the math seems correct.

0 Likes

I know. That’s why I said: “If it would work that way…”

0 Likes

But it’s a difference between generating unlimited virtual cards and generating only one virtual card (non-disposable) for online purchases :wink:

0 Likes

Yes you can get a virtual card for free

But is not supported by google pay, or apple pay, samsung pay, etc

0 Likes

I’m on the Metal plan and that does come with a virtual disposable card.

0 Likes

You can have 1 free virtual card
And 1 physic card
No problem

0 Likes

My question will be very similar. I wanted to ask whether it is possible to apply for a second physical card when ordering a classic account. What is the fee?

0 Likes

The app will show you the fees before ordering.

0 Likes

Standard pans? are we talking about metal plans now?

0 Likes

For the second physical card I’ve paid the normal delivery fee of 6.99 CHF.

0 Likes

Same with me. The fee was labelled “Extra Revolut Card”. So no shipping charge but a card issuing fee.

0 Likes

Would I order the first card together with the second?

0 Likes