Very bad support service

This only happens to a small handful of people out of like 2 million.

But yeah, Revolut is not a bank you shouldn’t be putting thousands of £s, $s…whatever in to your account. Because it can raise Revolut’s flags and lock your account for review.

Revolut is similar to how PayPal operates, although PP is worse.

I have PayPal from many years and never I had this bad bad bad services. Ok I did a mistake, I have not seen the limit why I was thinking that was like N26 and Monese ( they are very very good ) but they cannot play with our money. PayPal and all other application have a phone number, the answer you quickly and clear.

Here I receveid only a couple of question and always the same and then no answer por days.

You cannot comprare revolut with PayPal, completely different. They answer always at phone and they send you a email with all requests together and hey answer very quickly

It a 2 days that I don t get answer from them now, and till 2 days ago they did no just few questions and always the same. I will update all the community about that. It s very important that everybody knows that company how they work

1 Like

Still waiting them, do you really want compare Revolut with PayPal??? I cannot finish to smile, the problem is that I want also cry because Revolut has all my money. I Have a very big problem with my personal expanses and I cannot pay the rent. Really the most bad experience in my life

1 Like

PayPal were going to hold my money for 6 months that I got from eBay (and there’s nothing they can do about it), all because I misspelt my surname 10 years ago. 10 years they were fine with it, then suddenly balm out of nowhere they lock down my account for verification. I had to refund the eBay buyer, and ask him to pay for the listing again with a new PP account.

Just because you had an excellent CS with PP so far, doesn’t mean they aren’t ridiculous. They are.

That said, Revolut’s CS can be bad too.

1 Like

It’s so sad but its seems like a we are not the master of our money… The world is changed… What can we do?

If you really want to be masters of our own money, don’t give your money to an e-money company.

Never, ever make Revolut, PP or any other e-money company your main account for your money.

Trust only proper banks, because unless they get bankrupted, most banks give you full control of your money.

If get paid on PayPal for a sales of products it s nornal like all merchant account they hold the money for 6 months, this is ver very normal.

Revolut is like a toy, PayPal is t a seriouse company. Like N26 and Monese. Revolut is toy.

Is you use PayPal you never will have this problem…I use PayPal from 2006 and never had this delay on the answer. YOU CANNOT COMPARATE PAYPAL WITH THIS RIDICULUS APPLICATION

No it’s not normal. 2-3 weeks is one thing (but I guess for fraud protection whatever) but 6 months? Nah. And the PP’s CS is like “There’s nothing we can do about it to speed up the process.”

And why is Revolut a “toy?”

Let’s put it this way: I’ll never trust PP with 22,000 Euro. You shouldn’t either. And why are using Revolut to pay your rent? Use an actual bank for critical things like this.

Revolut should be an addition to a proper bank account, not your main.

Hi there.

Unfortunately, following a review of your account, in accordance with section 19.1 of our Terms and Conditions, we are unable to continue to offer you services provided by Revolut and your account has been suspended indefinitely.

Yours,

Revolut Team