verify source of funds taking a century!

https://twitter.com/LassuytChristop/status/977085828097761282

Hi there

Are there others who have a problem verifying their source of funds to upgrade the account?
I mean, a friend told me it took one month. And here above is a link to my post for whom it is taking more than 40 days with bots and +8 people talking to me indefinitely to ask the same thing…

What’s the best way to handle the situation?
What do you suggest?
How many people have the same problem?

I need a few information to write my blog post in an objective and constructive manner. Thank you in advance

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Hi, same here, uploaded them 10 days ago. Heard nothing.

1 Like

Same issue here. Been six days, no response and it’s impossible to follow up on the chat.

A colleague however had his approved in 3 days…

What gives Revolut?

1 Like

Apologies for the long wait. We’re receiving an unusual amount of request which is causing delays in getting back to you.

Your queries have been escalated and an agent will be with your shortly.

2 Likes

Same here, @AndreasK sent you a priv message.

2 Likes

Revolut aquired a lot of new customers… Last figures were: 1.5 million (from 1.0 million mid last year). No wonder that not everything scales as fast.

But I am still happy with the service (and also the customer service so far).

4 Likes

Thanks! That worked, I’ve got a verification now! Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nothing changed for me. I am still waiting

1 Like

Yes, same happened to me. And then the limit wasn’t increased, with no explanation.

1 Like

I had this issue and it was sorted very quickly after I posted here.

You read a lot of negativity on the forum. Don’t forget you are looking at a very biased sample i.e. it’s far more likely that a dissatisfied customer will post than a satisfied customer.

In the round I think that the service that Revolut offers is amazing. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

How did Revolut know it was you? Your full name is JayMalone on the Revolut app?

1 Like

No, but when you register on the forum you provide the phone number that you use for Revolut. Or at least I did. This provides a link between the posting on the forum and the account in question.

3 Likes

good to know. thanks

2 Likes

Same here still waiting for sof to be sorted with transaction pending :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for three weeks, despite numerous requests to CS.
Ian

2 Likes

Hi, same here. Had to upload documents twice. 8 days later still showing “96 hours” since Friday last week…

Mark

2 Likes

hello revolut,
i also have the same problem. I want to increase the maximum amount that i can charge my card, but i dont know where to send the documents. I try to ask support but no one answers in the app (even Rita dont answer).

Last time i asked was more than 2 weeks ago and i still dont have any answer.

2 Likes

Hi all! Please accept our apologies for this delay. We’re receiving a really high volume of requests at the moment. However. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thank you for your patience

1 Like