Verify problem?

Hello, been waiting since yesterday for verifying my account. I tried to send multiple times pictures. Then I added them manually also with my ID in my hand and I took selfie. Still waiting and my account is still not verified. How long is it taking please? Thanks

Hey @Soltac92 :slight_smile:

In theory, and sadly, up to 3 days due to overwhelming demand :wink:

I can see your account fully verified :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, i have got this same problem, im waiting for Verification about 1 months, can you help me, what’s going on?

Guys I used app live chat and it was solved.

1 Like

a month??! And was upset because I’ve three days waiting for the “advanced onboarding” of my business account :frowning:

Yes a month, im seriously

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

@AndreasK do you know how long is the queue for advance onboarding of business accounts?

@alejandro.mery It depends on how fast you will cooperate with our on-boarding team. After the review of your submission for unique Iban, they will refer your application to our banking partner for an additional review from their side (as unique Ibans are provided by our banking partner). Review from our side should not take longer than a couple of business days. Review from our banking partner may take up to 12 business days.

Thanks @Oleksii for clarifying the process. what will happen to these accounts (managed by the banking parent) once you get your licence?

@alejandro.mery Once there will be any information regarding this, we will notify our users :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @Oleksii, as the onboarding process for business accounts is split in two parts will the 12 month contract actually start before I get the unique IBANs and therefore before confirming your product actually has a value for me, or the free trial is on hold?

1 Like

@alejandro.mery The trial period will start after the Standard onboarding.

Thank you for confirming it @Oleksii, it makes me decision to give up on :r:'s mediocre services a lot easier

1 Like

@oleksii, can you ping Lily from onboarding for me? today is the last day before I’m forced to cancel the account if I don’t get the unique IBANs

I will request an update for you, Alejandro!