Verify income source limit reached

I have reached my limit and need to verify income. However I am self employed and have other income. I need to know what data will be required and how to submit it, as there will be too much just to photograph

Hi there.

To increase your annual top up limits, you’ll need to provide official documents showing the transaction(s) that generated the funds used to top up your Revolut account. In addition, please also provide a copy of a bank statement showing the funds entering/leaving a personal bank account in your name. This does not affect your daily top up limits, as these are system generated.

Source of funds: Salary
If your top up was generated from your salary, you’ll need to send us copies of your pay slips (or P60/tax receipts) for three months. We’ll also need to see a bank statement showing the salary being paid into the bank account you topped up your Revolut account from.

Source of funds: Savings
If you added money from a savings account, please send copies of your bank statement for that account which should show the top up to your Revolut account.

Source of funds: Sale of Property
If you’ve sold a property and used the proceeds to top up your Revolut account, you’ll need to send us a copy of the sale contract for the property; a bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account; and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your Revolut account.

This is a public forum here. Are you aware of this?

Absolutely not!

I thought I was responding to a private message – I simply hit the reply button Thank you for deleting it.

I was responding to a request from Revolut for verification of source of funds.

I need to investigate who to respond to at Revolut concerning their request.

Chris Adams

I am waiting 7 hours to get a reply to my verification limit???

How can i speed this up guys??

Hello Andreas, As many people concerned, my account has been block this morning for verification of source of funds, although it has been verified once when getting an incoming transfer. I have bills to pay and I would really appreciate to speed up the process as it blocks all my urgent payments, can you help to speed up this process and get a contact as nobody answers me on the chat?