Verified, then tried make payment, asked to Verify again!

Opened a GBP account yesterday. Got verified quickly. All good. Opened at EUR account. Transferred funds across to the EUR account today. Then went to pay a beneficiary… The app said ‘you need to Verify your account’… which is already done.

So, went to the Profile, verify… sure enough, despite being verified before, now it says Not Verified. I clicked on the Verify button… NOTHING happens.

Last night I started a support chat. They said, someone should be with you in 6 hours… it’s nearly 24 hours, not a word!

Is this how they do business… trap your money, and then don’t communicate. What’s can I do? Write a letter!?

please help @anon33247966 I hear you do help… :confused:

hello try twitter or facebook for this problem

Hi James.

Firstly, let me apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please note, Revolut is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments with the reference number 900562.

As I can see your account is fully verified and you do not need to verify it again.

1 Like

Andrea, many thanks for your response. Eventually, once the backlog was sorted, I did get help and I appear to be in business. Much appreciated!