Verifications & Limits

I have been investing in digital currencies since july 17. i signed up to revolut in jan so i could start the process of withdrawing my investments to my bank favouring revolut FX rates to convert my EUR to GBP. i have recently requested my transfer from coinbase to revolut only for it to be frozen by revolut due to acc limitations stating that i must provide bank statements, p60, source of funds. i have uploaded payslips, bank statements that i have used with revolut and coinbase statement. to no avail it states i must send more documents can someone from support please escalate this matter higher as my deposit is now frozen with revolut.

@AndreasK Hi you are apart of support team could you please help with this issue

i have also uploaded funds withdrawals from my coinbase acc to revolut

Hey dlg_uk

Here are information about what kind of documents you need to upload also for Coinbase/Bitstamp

https://www.revolut.com/dk/help/profile/i-want-to-increase-my-top-up-limit

Hi henrikbjorn,i have uploaded statements relating to bank acc linked with revolut also my withdrawals and top up from coinbase - revolut.

Have you had contact with support? They should transfer you to their compliance team. Sadly their response time can be long. Upto 96 hours.

i have made multiple attempts to contact support through the in app chat
to no avail

Hi there! Your chat has been escalated to the relevant team. An agent will contact you as soon as possible.