Verification & topup - no response for 2+ weeks

Hello!
I’m not sure if this is a bug or not - I submitted the needed documents for topup limit increase more than 2 weeks ago. There has been no response and seems like the help chat function is frozen. Whenever I enter the help chat - it just says dedicated team is handling your request and will respond in up to 96 hours. 2 weeks have passed however and I’d like to use the card while travelling but cannot top up anymore… about to give up.
Anybody has an idea how to solve this?
Thanks

@anon33247966 please (@aplamse, I’d expect a response from him only tomorrow during the day however)

or maybe @anon71086934 today (no idea what their shifts are :laughing: )

Try to type in Resolved in the in-app chat, but save your previous conversation before.
Then type Live agent again to open a new query and paste for them your previous chat.
That could take a few hours though before you get a reply.
Or try to send a direct message to one of the forum moderators here

Thank you both. Tried to type Resolved in help chat but it doesn’t seem to react. Will wait for @anon33247966 or @anon71086934 to help hopefully

Plus “live agent”?

twentytwenty

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.