Verification to increase top-up limit

Hi,

I have a premium account and have been waiting several hours for someone to contact me to provide the documents to increase the top-up limit (after requesting it in the chat).

Can someone please get in touch asap as I do need this sorted?

Many thanks!
shgr

Hey there. I’ve replied to your direct message. First, you need to provide us with the documents as I can see you haven’t sent something yet.

I strongly advise you read our FAQs:

How can I increase my annual top up limits? Your annual top-up limit in Revolut is based on your estimated annual income and/or generated wealth. Check below what documents you need to upload depending on the source (please make sure that your name, date and all information on the documents are visible):

Source of funds: Salary
If your top up was generated from your salary, you’ll need to send us copies of your pay slips from the previous 3 months or P60/tax receipts.

Source of funds: Savings
In order to increase your limit based on your savings, we need to know how were they generated. Please upload a bank statement showing the current balance of your savings account and relevant documents showing how the savings were generated.

Source of funds: Sale of Property
If you’ve sold a property and used the proceeds to top up your Revolut account, you’ll need to send us a copy of the sale agreement for the property; a bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account; and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your Revolut account. ( unless the funds are to be deposited directly on the Revolut account)

Source of funds: Cryptocurrency
In order to increase your limit based on your cryptocurrency, we need to know how you earned the money that you invested in cryptocurrency. Please provide us with the relevant documents and statement showing your current cryptocurrency balance and any deposits/ trades/ withdrawals from the last 3 months.

Source of funds: Loan
If the source of your top-ups is a loan - please upload a loan agreement and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.

Source of funds: Self-employment
If you are self-employed - please upload your latest tax return statement or invoices from last 3 months corresponding to your desired limit.

Source of funds: Inheritance
If you have inherited wealth - please upload the inheritance will and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.

Thank you Andreas. I have now uploaded docs in the in-app chat and sent you a DM

An agent will review your documents and get back to you as soon as possible.