Verification takes too long - over 48 hours [Resolved]

Dear Revolut community, we have registered for the Revolut account in the app, sms came and also initial email welcoming but account activation is delayed, it is already 5th day and we did not get invitation/activation email. What do you advice? we tried to write DM to Revolut facebook account but so far no reply there too.
Thank you in advance for support and help
Gio

3 Likes

Welcome to our community @Gio_82 :wave:. I can understand you are getting worried about the verification process and that’s totally justified. I would request you to kindly wait for sometime as our team will definitely get back to you in facebook. Kindly allow them sometime. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

@SG.Mandal I have the same problem with the verification process, hope it will be solved soon as I need to transfer money urgently.

3 Likes

Welcome to our community @Shahla :wave:. I get your concern. Kindly allow them sometime as our team will definitely get back to you. Thank you for your understanding. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello,

I can’t finish my registration.
I have a blank screen

1 Like

@SolidMat974 Hello, Welcome to our community. :star_struck:

I acknowledge your concern about the verification process, and it is completely understandable. :frowning_face: Please try the below basic trouble shooting methods :

• Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
  • Tap on the notification you receive in the app, follow the instructions from the e-mail we’ve sent you.
  • Use a different device if your camera isn’t working.
  • Submit documents which support your right to remain in the country.
  • We can’t accept a driving licence as a valid ID.

If the issue still persists you can contact us through our Social media channels using this link and our team will address the issue and resolve any other concerns you may have. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

I havec the latst version
I don’t have a notification
My camera work but I can’t finish
I was at the ID card sending stage

1 Like

@SolidMat974 Please let me know if this issue was resolved. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

Hi @Veda.Ramesh , Verification for my account is taking way too long. I first registered on Jan 3rd and still nothing.

When can I expect verification to be done, how long is this going to take?

Thanks in advance.

Richard

1 Like

@richardptr Hello, Welcome to the community. :sunflower:

I am sorry to hear about this. :frowning_face: I will stay in touch with you via DM to address this issue on a individual level. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hi, I have created an account a while ago. It stuck on we are checking your details 100% and never passed the verification screen on my mobile, please help.

1 Like

@skharel Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :heart_eyes:

We understand how frustrating it can be to get stuck at this stage. :face_holding_back_tears:

To help us troubleshoot this further, could you please tell me a bit more about the situation?
Have you received any updates or error messages on the app related to the verification process?
Have you tried refreshing the app or restarting your phone? :thinking:

Veda | Community team

It says we are checking your details, don’t worry, this won’t take long and stuck 100% on screen, I have tried to open an account a month ago. If I stay on the app, it says we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later. I am using Android 14 beta, not sure if it is related with that. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted the phone multiple times, and still no luck.

1 Like

@skharel Could you please clear your cache and try again? This could sometimes resolve the glitches. :pray:

If the issue still persists please contact us through social media channels so that we can help you further and resolve this issue asap. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

I have cleared the app data and cache multiple times too, sent a message to twitter, hope someone will help.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Restriction on transfer

Hi. I have an issue with business details verification. It says its still awaiting for review after weeks now. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

1 Like

@szebasztian96 Hello, Welcome to the community. :blush:

I understand your frustration with the business details verification delay. :frowning_face: To understand the review status of your business details, please contact us through in-app chat so that we can attend to this issue asap. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Hi everyone, I ve open a business in the UK and i wanted to open a bank account with Revolut, i started the process of verifing my identity, but i cant even pass the first check wheter is driven licence or passport, i spent 3 hours this morning trying to make it work but in vain. I put the camere on the document and it says to “hold still” but its looping, or it logs me off, if someone can help that would be great, cheers

1 Like

@deltatech87it Hello, Welcome to the community. :blush:

I am sorry to hear you’ve had trouble verifying your identity. :frowning_face: For more personalized assistance please contact us on Social media channels on the below link

Facebook: Revolut
X: https://twitter.com/RevolutApp/
Instagram: Revolut (@revolutapp) • Instagram photos and videos

Also please check our FAQ to see more about the requirements. I’ll be here if you’d like more help, just let me know. :pray:

Veda | Community team