Verification takes too long - over 48 hours [Resolved]

Verification for my account is taking way too long. It’s been over 48 hours and still nothing.
In-app chat didn’t help either - agent said only that someone will take care of it, and that it could take a bit longer than usual.

Worst of all is that I invited couple of my friends to Revolut telling them it is supposed to be great, and now they are also jumping on my back for the same issue and I feel a bit stupid recommending you in the first place.

When can I expect verification to be done, how long is this going to take?

4 Likes

Usually it takes a few minutes (in most cases the friends of mine- seconds even), but sometimes longer (in my case- 7 days).
If you’re in a hurry you can send them DM via Twitter or Facebook. You can ask somebody in here too.
@anon33247966 could you help?

4 Likes

Thanks, I followed your advice and sent them DM via Twitter.
Issue resolved within minutes! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Please accept my apologies for the delay, @srdjan. Glad to hear that it’s sorted now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I am writing here because i cannot figure out from where to start a new thread. The same thing happened to me. I have recently installed the Revolut app and verification process has now taken over 48 hours. How long does it usually take? I needed to send an urgent payment to someone in the last 24 hours and the app is not letting me transfer the money because I am not yet verified.

1 Like

@anon33247966, can you help me please? My identity verification takes too long because my selfie is not ok. Can I do it again?

Hello, can you help me please with the verification procedure. I am still waiting (9 days) and I can not use the account. (@anon33247966)

Thank you in advance.
Christina Chatzi

Have you tried to catch’em on Twitter? I strongly recommend that.

1 Like

Hy!

I’m Gábor from Hungary. I made my account in the app but my e-mail account is wrong in this time and I cant change it. However i get code in SMS but new e-mail i dont get into my correct mail box, after i wrote the new, correct e-mail account.
And my personal verification is not already yet.

@anon33247966
I installed the app a week ago and also transferred money in it. It s been a week waiting for my identity to be verified and asked to do the identification process twice ie: photo of id card and selfie and still no answer. My friend did it and within a few seconds was identified. Please check what wrong as I need to use my money urgently. At least give me feedback and a valid reason why it is taking that long compared with others. Thanks
I hope at least you will reply. Thanks for your time

Hi
I installed the app a week ago and also transferred money in it. It s been a week waiting for my identity to be verified and asked to do the identification process twice ie: photo of id card and selfie and still no answer. My friend did it and within a few seconds was identified. Please check what wrong as I need to use my money urgently. At least give me feedback and a valid reason why it is taking that long compared with others. Thanks
I hope at least you will reply. Thanks for your time

I am having the same issue. Not receiving any 6 digit code to register through the app. Has been 2 days of trying. Please help!

Can someone help me with my verification please

Thank you for your response. I do not have Twitter. Can i find him on Facebook?

Hey everyone!
I am experiencing the same issues with my verification. It’s been 3 days already and I still haven’t been verified. Can anyone look into it, please?

Thank you for your response. I don’t have Twitter account. Can I find him on Facebook?

Same here. I need to unfreeze my card but I can’t because of the verification. (@anon33247966)

Thank you,

Fabio Battaglia

ive been waiting for 2 months for a reply lol

Hi @anon33247966. Can you help me please? I have sent a picture of passport but over 48 hours and still no verification? Can you advise?

I have the same problem. Waiting for verification for 3 days allready. How long I need to wait ?