Verification still pending!

Hi,
I am new user of Revolut app, installed and uploaded all required documents on 15th December. Still its showing that we are reviewing your profile. There is no support from App chat either. I hope someone may be help me here. @AndreasK

Hi,

I have been expecting a transfert for 5days, no one responding on the support team this is ridiculous!

Please respond!

Same here,been waiting for days,no activation, no reply from support… Just this ridiculous 10 minute verification message

Can someone help?

Hi Revolut team,

I paid €20 for express delivery for a card to arrive before my holidays. I submitted my passport as verification but ended up being stuck in a pending state for over a month and a half, making the express delivery of the card a complete waste.

The status on the app is: “verification & limits - processing”/ “Pending verification. We are currently reviewing your documents. The review process will take up to 24 hours. This was over a month and a half ago.”

Please review.

Thanks,
Pauline

Hi there.

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

Looks like you have reached your annual top up limit and the transfer is pending until you increase your limits.

Your account is fully verified :slight_smile: Thanks for your patience.

could somebody help me?

Hi Pauline. Could you please try to verify your account again now. Make sure the photos are clear and readable.

Hi
@AndreasK @Parthiban
Parthiban have replied me and asked me to upload the documents. I have replied with photos of my docuemnts but message showing red error sign.!!! Please help!!!

I have created this thread and you are not responding me!!! Please help

My app in mobile closes every time when I try to verify my account. My card is declined and cant use it or send my money, I cant do anything because of verify my account. could you do it manually somehow?

What do you need me to do?

just somehow to verify manually my account, when my app works not

nobody replies, support sucks

Same here mate. First and last time using this ridiculos service.:persevere::persevere::persevere: tired of this now…

Apologies for the long wait but our support team is receiving a high volume of requests which is causing delay. Please rest assured a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

extremly poor support service

Hi Andreas.

Appreciate the assistance! I can see that the pending state has ended and changed to failed, which now allows me to re-enter my proof of identity again. Solved! Thanks.

If there was some Christmas cheer to credit me the wasted €20 I spent on the express delivery option since I’m home from the trip I needed it for, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your prompt help on this anyway. Happy holidays!

could somebody help me?