Verification process is stuck

Anyone having problems with being stuck at the “government documents” screen - download an older version - I had the same problem, and this version worked for me.

Uninstall Revolut, then using your phone, download the apk (not the bundle - that is a little more difficult, but you can do that too, just check How to go back to an older version of an app on Android ) and open it. It will install an older version where it apparently works fine.

1 Like

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Dear Revolut,

I have also stuck at registration process.
Right after sending the ID the next page, with second ID verification is not loading.
Nothing helps.
I would appreciate your assist here.
Thanks

:thinking:

There is no Revolut support here. This is a user community. Please contact Revolut support on Facebook or Twitter.

I’m having issues with verification it says try again then stays stuck on the revolut screen

So I tried to get a card then it got stuck on it so I closed out the app and now I’m stuck in a endless loop where I have to verify my number and put and address and when I do it says I already have a account then I repeat it all again someone please help

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

I have had a similar issue. My account is stuck in security check after I made a mistake on reporting a payment.

4 days and I have received no feedback yet all my funds are in this account :frowning:

Hi my mate added money when setting up an account its not in revolut and gone from her bank. She doesn’t have what’s needed to verify the account how does she get the deposit back

Scroll up two posts.

Hello, I could I create myself a post?
I signed up for an account 3 years ago while being in England.
I’ve never used it, I haven’t order the card either. I’m not able to log in since I don’t remember the phone number and the pass code I used. I’m unable to create a new account too.
Thank you

hi there @anon33247966 i have problems through KYC i heve sent all the necessaryu documents but my account is still in verification progress. I would really appreciate your help.

Scroll up five posts.

Hello, my card got restricted when I tried to update my top up card as the previous one expired. The assistant in the app wanted me to verify the card by taking a screenshot of my Apple Pay but I never put my previous card in Apple Pay. She/he said they cannot help me and never got back to me. that was three days ago. I need access to my card ASAP as I am traveling a lot and that’s the only card I can use.

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Mine is stuck at the ssn verification process

Scroll up eight posts.

Hey there anon33247966 I uploaded my documents over 24 hours ago and I’m stuck on verification.

Scroll up ten posts.

Hey, anon33247966 I uploaded my documents 2 days ago ant im stuck on 60 % verification, can I get any help? Please