Verification process is stuck

Same problem. I have installed the app on a new phone, but the verification step is not working. I receive the verification code, but I’m unable to enter the number. The app keeps refreshing to the ‘enter your phone number’ page

Is my post showing? Tried to post here several times I can’t see it anywhere.

@anon33247966 it has be saying verifying identity for the past day how do I change it or do it again

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

My verification process is stuck also

Hi! Im stuck too :frowning: i cant make any transfers…

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hi i’m having trouble while verifying the account, i get this:

And the app gets stuck there, i can’t get to the support chat either

1 Like

Hi. I have a diffrent problem : i uploaded my id, and after revolut ask me about other document and gets stuck

Please Help!

1 Like

Does anyone have any ideas? I have the same problem.

1 Like

I think we have the same problem!

1 Like

i got the same problem… did you manage to resolve it?

I have the same problem, how to resolve this issue and how long will it take? Been waiting with my screen stuck for 3 hours! This is unacceptable service for the first time user! Let alone if I choose to trust this company with my money later on (who knows what else lies beyond these small errors).

1 Like

Greetings,
My verification got stuck after uploading face picture. I recieved email that my verification needs to be done again but i cant upload or move trough verification.please can i recieve assistence.

Screenshot_20210223-194915|250x500

1 Like

I got the same problem, can you help me? im stuck there. Nothing works in the app for me

The same issue, the app is stuck on giving me the option to choose the type of document to be used to verify my id, need help!

I am stuck too.
The proccess is stucked at asking for extra verification documents, but without any options (it stays blank). I am not able to restart the process. Clear case or clear data of the mobile app does nothing.

Hey,

I am facing problems through verification process, after uploading my ID card photo’s I’m receiving e-mail with notification that Revolut could not confirm my identity and after that app is simply freezing. I have reached support via facebook, and they told me to try the BETA app. Still no luck and the app is stuck on the same screen. Can some one help me with that?

Thanks.

Hi @anon33247966, I have the same problem. Could you please check my profile and let me know why my identity verification is stucked? Thank you