Verification process is stuck

I have the same problem ,maybe @anon33247966 can help ? S verification process is not m since last days and also chat is blocked somehow .

Same, I uploaded my id documents a few day ago and the verification process is still not complete. I have contacted in-app support, but got no reply. Thanks!

Hello!
Could you please check out why my verification process is taking so long?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have just reinstalled my Iphone and for now itā€™s working with Revolte.
I reinstalled my Iphone, then set up my mail, then downloaded Revolte application, and started the process. This time it worked.

Regards,
Cs

Hello! How many days took to verify my Id? ā€œIdentity verification in progressā€. Thanks in advance.

I have problem .I made account 5 days ago and it is still on the verification proces. I even topped up my account but i cant use the money because the account is not verified.

Same happened to my wifeā€™s account xxxx
Please help
Thank you

Same goes for me. I did all the required stuff, added money to account, but I canā€™t send them or do anything with them. I want to make a bank transfer and i receive the same mistake, that I am unable to complete the transfer. On the page with the green checks everything is fine.

@anon33247966 - same problem here, can you please help me?

I canā€™t verify my account. Please fix it

I jadę same problem.My identity verification lasts almost a weekā€¦

@anon33247966 pls help

Same problem with my account. I was asked for a verification in january Still in my app it is in progress,

1 Like

Same problem, still waiting for verification process(5th day)

I have the same issue. Waiting for verification for 3 days. I top up my account without any problems but cannot even speak via chat while the verification process is ongoing. And help?

1 Like

Hi Andreas, I have the same issue. Waiting for verification for 3 days. I top up my account without any problems but cannot event speak via chat while the verification process is ongoing. And help?

Hello, my name is XXXXX. I asked for my Revolut card about a week ago. I sent the wrong identity card (the date has expired). I was contacted once to tell me about the issue. Iā€™ve send my proper identity card two days ago. Since then there has been no communication. What should I do? The funds in this Revolut account in verification are frozen. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you shortly!

Hi @anon33247966 , I have my residence permit in one page and while the verification process, its asks for the back page which I dont have. The verification result came rejected hence. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

1 Like

My verification is stuck too

1 Like

Hi!
The same issue for me.
@anon33247966, Could you please check?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, kinda the same issue here too.
Managed to create an account, it got verified too, but when making a one-time payment for the metal plan, the verification got stuck.
If i hit the back button, the app says I will discard my top-up, while I already got the confirmation email from revolut that the card is on its way, and the ā€œWelcome to Revolut Metalā€ email too.
Iā€™ll leave it like that for now, but some help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!