Verification pending

Hi,
I’m trying to verify my documents and it’s just telling me the verification is pending and can take 24 hours.
Can someone please help as if the money cannot be transferred today I will want it sending back
Thanks

Hi @Max2208,

since it’s 9:30 PM it might take until next morning. Maybe @anon33247966 is still available and can help out. Otherwise try the facebook or twitter support.

Where are you based and how bad would it be to wait for 24 hours ?

Best,

Hi,
Verification is still pending from november 6 and it’s indicated that my documents are under verification. I don’t know how to solve this issue…
HELP

Hi @hanafi,

please refer to the general help section and the steps I already mentioned.

facebook.com/revolutapp and twitter support are happy to help you out.

Best,

Hi there,

Please send me a DM so that I can take a look at your account!

Best,

Jessica

Glad to see that your account is now verified.

p.s. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Hi Andreas, I have the same issue. Have been waiting for verification for 2 months, got the money stuck on the account. Could you please help me out? Also, a suggestion, it would be good to block any money transfers to user’s revolut account before the verification has happened, it will stop people from
having their money stuck on the account unused.

Kind regards,
Dan

Hi @anon33247966 or @anon71086934,

I followed this topic and saw your names, maybe you can help me out please!!
I have the same issue like above-verified pending. However, I really need to use Revolut card very soon!! Could you please to help me with this? Thank you very much!!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.