Verification of identity is delayed

I was asked for supporting documents like a month or so ago and I haven’t really needed to use the app since then so I forgot about it. I logged on this week to find out that my verification is still pending. I’ve mentioned this to the online chat support over the last two days but now they’ve stopped responding and, of course, my verification is still pending. This is quite frustrating because I’m going travelling tomorrow and now I most likely can’t use my Revolut card.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi, I have the same problem. I am setting up this account to receive my volunteer allowance as requested by my volunteer agency and now I have no answer from your support. Please can you help resolve this?

Dear Andreas!

My verification is still pending too. I have wired a significant amount to my Revolut account which I need to use for my tuition fee payment by the end of this month. The Monday seems to be locked until the verification process is completed. Unless there is a way to wire the money back to my Austrian account I am afraid that I won’t be able to make my tuition fee payment on time if the verification is not completed in due course. Your support on this is indeed crucial!! Many thanks in advance! Manuel

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly!