Verification of identity - are you guys trying to steal clients' infos ????

Hello,

I’ve uploaded all my ID and my documents since last week via in-app chat. Since then, I tried to contact Revolut via Facebook messenger, Twitter also In-ap chat. I was begging them to review my Identification. But Revolut keeps saying “Someone will take care of that” “Some one will review soon” “I don’t imagine it’ll be long”… blah blah. And they keeps swinging me from Facebook.

I’m really really disappointed. For the begining, I supposed to suggest this service to all my friends. But now, I start thinking the verification ID process is just for stealing clients’ informations.

I hope your DEDICATED TEAM can resolve this problem soon.

Hey @hxg128 :slight_smile:

That makes no sense at all. EVERY European bank require this kind of information. I would dare to say any bank anywhere in the world.

I think this would make a nice read:

Hi there.

You need to verify your identity in order to top up and use your Revolut account. This policy is in line with a UK banking regulation called 'Know your Customer’ (KYC) and is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients. It is simply an anti-corruption and fraud measure.

Until you have completed this step, you are not bound by Revolut’s General Terms of Service. Any card top ups or bank transfers you send into your Revolut account before verifying your identity will be made at your own risk and are subject to applicable fees. For help with this step, please refer to the question above.

Could you please let me know if you have any visa or residence permit in France? I can see that an agent replied to your in-app messages awaiting your documents

Hi there. Not sure what else to do but I have uploaded all the required docs, I even upgraded my account to premium but over 5 days have gone by a and nothing . Chat unresponsive and need to top up. No idea what else to do

Hi @gseminatore. An agent has responded and resolved your query via in-app chat. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like